Captain
# 1 I got a blue! And XP!
12-05-2012, 06:18 PM
I got a blue drop while testing one of my published missions. And I get an XP grant at the end of the mission that seems based on how long the mission took.

Anyone else getting greens, blues, and some nice XP while playing Foundry?

I wonder how it works. Probably captain 03 mobs are the best givers? Or maybe it's based on the length of the mission or some other factor.

The xp seems new to me. I know that we always got some for killing a mob, but this seems to happen at the completion of the mission.
Rihannsu
# 2
12-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Yeah, it's not a lot, but you get it. I DID notice getting a semi-random blue drop while testing earlier.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 3
12-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Do you get the drop and the exp at the end, or just the exp at the end?

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Rihannsu
# 4
12-06-2012, 02:04 AM
I cant comment on the XP but the drops were added to captain, battleships and dreadnoughts a patch or two back. this is game wide including the foundry.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 5
12-06-2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I cant comment on the XP but the drops were added to captain, battleships and dreadnoughts a patch or two back. this is game wide including the foundry.
That's cool. I guess there's a reason to use captain mobs and battleships then.

Captain
# 6
12-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
Do you get the drop and the exp at the end, or just the exp at the end?
I get the XP when the mission complete sound happens. I was testing it on a clicker style setup. If I just ran to the console to click the mission it gave me 2 XP. If I ran around exploring the planet for a minute or so, then it gave me 11 XP.
Career Officer
# 7
12-06-2012, 11:52 AM
That's good. That means people can actually level up using the Foundry outside of using the daily. A blue drop is not too bad either. As long as you include a couple Captain mobs or battleships in your mission then people will get some decent gear, at least good enough for leveling up.

Survivor of Romulus
# 8
12-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
That's good. That means people can actually level up using the Foundry outside of using the daily. A blue drop is not too bad either. As long as you include a couple Captain mobs or battleships in your mission then people will get some decent gear, at least good enough for leveling up.
Plus it seems to reward you proportionate to the time you spend in the Foundry. Someone go play an Old Lord Skull mission so we can see if there's an upper limit, lol.
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Looking for a Foundry mission for your Romulan character? Look no further!
Rihannsu
# 9
12-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Lord Skull? I'm not familiar with that.... I've noted that my Treasure Hunt mission takes a long time... it's also painful...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 12-06-2012 at 10:46 PM.