Career Officer
# 21
12-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Glad to see the changes for the Reputation system. Most of my characters are now working toward tier 4 and I haven't bought a single thing yet because I refuse to wait 40 hours for an item unlock. Thank you for that. Now if you could just reduce the Dilithium cost of, oh let's see, everything in the game, life would be peachy.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Career Officer
# 22
12-06-2012, 07:08 AM
yes, reduce the dilithium costs just a touch, by about....half would be good, and fix the exchange that has been broken since season six launch, and faith will have been restored
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
12-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
The Feature Episode Rerun is scheduled to start around noon/ 12PM PST tomorrow, December 6th, 2012.
A news post about this event will be made tomorrow on our frontpage when it is live.
Will the first one be the Breen series?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Captain
# 24
12-06-2012, 07:10 AM
No mention of any maintenance to deal with connection stability. If one more person tries to fob me off with "run a traceroute" or "it's your isp's fault," I'm going to punch a kitten.
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
12-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
No mention of any maintenance to deal with connection stability. If one more person tries to fob me off with "run a traceroute" or "it's your isp's fault," I'm going to punch a kitten.
This made me LOL

(I see a Cruelty to Animals citation in your future)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ensign
# 26
12-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi, kinda new here, what's the possibility of the patching happening faster (or slower) than planned and with how much?
Career Officer
# 27
12-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
Be careful...

Since the Caitians have joined The Federation, some kittens are 6' tall, and punch back.
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Rihannsu
# 28
12-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Hey BranFlakes do you think you all, might want to turn off the server is up from the main website. Sort of confusing. I know tacofangs is working hard in the hamster wheel since the poor hamster had a heart attack (Hamster, we miss you buddy) from the Season Server down time.
Captain
# 29
12-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Be careful...

Since the Caitians have joined The Federation, some kittens are 6' tall, and punch back.
No ****, Sherlock... *nurses his right cheek*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Ensign
# 30 Crashing
12-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg65 View Post
Will this also fix the problem of NOT being able to do the PVE Queues? I haven't been able to do any of them without it crashing on me. Have had this problem since the season 7 came out. Wait I take that back, I have been able to do maybe a half a dozen and those are intermittent at best. And before anyone says it's my system it's not because I can do everything in the damn game BUT the PVE'S and it pisses me off. I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall in the hopes of maybe something was missing. Sorry didn't help. As soon as I brought the PVE Queue up and clicked on colony invasion the damn thing crashed.

I have talked to other people and they have said the same thing is happening to them. I'm sorry guys but this is really really old really quick. I shouldn't have to grind constantly on Defera just to make Omega Marks. I spend half the day doing that and if I have time I scoot on over to Nukara and grind there.

Please please take a look into this and fix it if possible.

Thank you
Try checking your options on the sign on screen, I had similar issues with another part of the game and had to change some options: Try disableing on demand patching, this worked for me, and I have had no problems since then. Hope it works.
Closed Thread