Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,214
# 11
12-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
I'll have to do it when I get home. I am at the four letter word right now.
A foul, foul word! NEVER speak of it again!

And those Bins need to be put back!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,970
# 12
12-06-2012, 08:47 AM
I don't think my lead would appreciate us leaving those binoculars in. Sorry, probably won't happen.

Toiva, I think all of the intended "secret" paths got accolades associated with them, so they're less secret than they were originally intended to be.

You've found the path between Vastam checkpoint and the Mama Nanov's watering hole right?

You can also get up on each of the bigger ruins buildings. I think it's the same accolade both places so I wasn't sure if everyone just found one or the other?

Pretty minor, but you can also climb up into the opening in the ruined bridge on the sandbar in the middle of the Atlai.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy



Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 410
# 13
12-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I don't think my lead would appreciate us leaving those binoculars in. Sorry, probably won't happen.
shucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Pretty minor, but you can also climb up into the opening in the ruined bridge on the sandbar in the middle of the Atlai.
Really?!?! I need to try that one.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,865
# 14
12-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Toiva, I think all of the intended "secret" paths got accolades associated with them, so they're less secret than they were originally intended to be.

You've found the path between Vastam checkpoint and the Mama Nanov's watering hole right?
Indeed. So I think I may have imagined things. Well, still a lot to explore on Mol'Rihan. I just want the best view possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
You can also get up on each of the bigger ruins buildings. I think it's the same accolade both places so I wasn't sure if everyone just found one or the other?
Ah, each of them? That's new to me. Will try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Pretty minor, but you can also climb up into the opening in the ruined bridge on the sandbar in the middle of the Atlai.
Yup, been there.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 153
# 15
12-06-2012, 09:49 AM
New mission idea: Atlai River Ride

It's a 5 player group mission. We need JamJamz rowboat, installed with those binoculars, and a new minigame. The goal: scan / photograph the wildlife of New Romulus. You score with all animals, and lose points if you catch something else. You are on a timer though. When the boat reaches the cliff and falls down into the ocean, the mission is over.

Optional: Start a music minigame and hit at the right time the matching words to the song "Row, Row, Row Your Boat".

Hidden Accolade: Waterfall Survivor

Please forward this idea Taco.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,865
# 16
12-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom2375 View Post
New mission idea: Atlai River Ride

It's a 5 player group mission. We need JamJamz rowboat, installed with those binoculars, and a new minigame. The goal: scan / photograph the wildlife of New Romulus. You score with all animals, and lose points if you catch something else. You are on a timer though. When the boat reaches the cliff and falls down into the ocean, the mission is over.

Optional: Start a music minigame and hit at the right time the matching words to the song "Row, Row, Row Your Boat".

Hidden Accolade: Waterfall Survivor

Please forward this idea Taco.
Good one.

But we'd need the rainy season to come, since as of right now, you'd have to carry the boat rather than row.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:10 PM.