Career Officer
# 11
12-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
I'll have to do it when I get home. I am at the four letter word right now.
A foul, foul word! NEVER speak of it again!

And those Bins need to be put back!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Cryptic Studios Team
# 12
12-06-2012, 08:47 AM
I don't think my lead would appreciate us leaving those binoculars in. Sorry, probably won't happen.

Toiva, I think all of the intended "secret" paths got accolades associated with them, so they're less secret than they were originally intended to be.

You've found the path between Vastam checkpoint and the Mama Nanov's watering hole right?

You can also get up on each of the bigger ruins buildings. I think it's the same accolade both places so I wasn't sure if everyone just found one or the other?

Pretty minor, but you can also climb up into the opening in the ruined bridge on the sandbar in the middle of the Atlai.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
12-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I don't think my lead would appreciate us leaving those binoculars in. Sorry, probably won't happen.
shucks

Quote:
Pretty minor, but you can also climb up into the opening in the ruined bridge on the sandbar in the middle of the Atlai.
Really?!?! I need to try that one.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
# 14
12-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Toiva, I think all of the intended "secret" paths got accolades associated with them, so they're less secret than they were originally intended to be.

You've found the path between Vastam checkpoint and the Mama Nanov's watering hole right?
Indeed. So I think I may have imagined things. Well, still a lot to explore on Mol'Rihan. I just want the best view possible.

Quote:
You can also get up on each of the bigger ruins buildings. I think it's the same accolade both places so I wasn't sure if everyone just found one or the other?
Ah, each of them? That's new to me. Will try.

Quote:
Yup, been there.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-06-2012, 09:49 AM
New mission idea: Atlai River Ride

It's a 5 player group mission. We need JamJamz rowboat, installed with those binoculars, and a new minigame. The goal: scan / photograph the wildlife of New Romulus. You score with all animals, and lose points if you catch something else. You are on a timer though. When the boat reaches the cliff and falls down into the ocean, the mission is over.

Optional: Start a music minigame and hit at the right time the matching words to the song "Row, Row, Row Your Boat".

Hidden Accolade: Waterfall Survivor

Please forward this idea Taco.
Captain
# 16
12-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom2375 View Post
New mission idea: Atlai River Ride

It's a 5 player group mission. We need JamJamz rowboat, installed with those binoculars, and a new minigame. The goal: scan / photograph the wildlife of New Romulus. You score with all animals, and lose points if you catch something else. You are on a timer though. When the boat reaches the cliff and falls down into the ocean, the mission is over.

Optional: Start a music minigame and hit at the right time the matching words to the song "Row, Row, Row Your Boat".

Hidden Accolade: Waterfall Survivor

Please forward this idea Taco.
Good one.

But we'd need the rainy season to come, since as of right now, you'd have to carry the boat rather than row.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!