Captain
# 11
12-06-2012, 10:29 AM
When they end the Fed/KDF war in a few months they can finally merge all the Q's - this will make it a lot easier on KDF players
Lieutenant
# 12
12-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
When they end the Fed/KDF war in a few months they can finally merge all the Q's - this will make it a lot easier on KDF players
Wait, they are ending the war? So there's no reason to have them as separate factions?
Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
Let the stupid suffer
Captain
# 13
12-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontline2042 View Post
Wait, they are ending the war? So there's no reason to have them as separate factions?
There really isn't a war anyway - the other events - STFs - romulan mark events - are KDF/FED already

pretty much everything outside PvP is joint now - just need the fleet actions for marks.

at that point how can you have a war when 99% of the time you fight together? the war idea is stupid.
Lieutenant
# 14
12-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
There really isn't a war anyway - the other events - STFs - romulan mark events - are KDF/FED already

pretty much everything outside PvP is joint now - just need the fleet actions for marks.

at that point how can you have a war when 99% of the time you fight together? the war idea is stupid.
So its just speculation and not from an interview or anything
Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
Let the stupid suffer
Rihannsu
# 15
12-06-2012, 10:58 AM
there is not going to be a merge. live with that.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Commander
# 16
12-06-2012, 06:18 PM
After spending half an hour waiting in the queue for Big Dig, only to get put into one that was already half over and being unable to get to all the plants in time, and then having to wait for the half hour cooldown, only to be stuck in the queue again for half an hour before I gave up, I definitely agree that there need to be more sources of fleet marks.
Career Officer
# 17
12-06-2012, 10:28 PM
The Fleet Mark Problem cause another Problem and it is worth than ever:
Everyone knows the feeling if you warp in and you have to battle with a handful lt. commander mule toons, beaming rainbow, everywhere and nowhere just to hit something somewhere and to grab a few easy marks....

Leecher in STF's are known, but in the Fleetevents is it in the meantime very often un-playable!

if i warp in and have 4 miranda ships at my side i save my time and warp out.
Career Officer
# 18
12-06-2012, 10:41 PM
What Cryptic needs to do is add Fleet Marks to other standard rewards, like with the STFs. They sort of have Fleet Marks rewarded with the Romulan events, but it's like a drop in the bucket.

That or we have a conversion system at Reputation Tier 5 in having the option to convert to Dilithium (currently implemented) or to Fleet Marks.

Then there was talk of gaining marks through the DOFF system.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Rihannsu
# 19
12-07-2012, 03:25 AM
they need to increase the rewards of the fleet actions.

how is it possible that i am able to get 60-100 Omega marks AND dillithium from a simple ISE - 10 minutes

and i get only some 17 marks from Colony Invasion or some 27 marks from Starbase Incursion - NO dill!!!??? 2x10 minutes

yeah, on the KDF side, NOT ONCE i got into the Big Dig queue.. like somebody would care to do it..

Join the premiere Romulan community now!