Career Officer
This mission has been my Moby **** throughout this game. I cannot defeat the IRW ship that you have to defeat at the beginning of this mission. I'm a level 48 Eng, and he whips through me like I'm a kid on a tricycle, and I have yet to find an adequate defense against him.

Is there any way to access the next missions, or am I forever stuck with an impossible mission?
Vice Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Sarbonn-D
Vice Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Never Surrender
Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93579366000&dateline=  1354720945
Rihannsu
# 2
12-06-2012, 12:16 PM
You can skip the mission, on your mission overview page, there should be a skip button that will let you go onto the next one.

I'm going to have to play this one again sometime, I don't remember having any trouble last time I was in it, though that was a while ago.

Sidenote, the forums are going to edit that? Come on.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
1st sry for mi english.

1_if u hate this mision and have the rigth lvl go to journal "J" key episode tab look for this mission and use the SKIP button.

2_i can recomend plsma defense and repulse tractors for the multi plasma torp they fire keep 7k away all time and try stay out of the foward firing arc of the IRW thats work for me some time ago in a crucier and also in a sci
Empire Veteran
# 4
12-06-2012, 12:58 PM
For the Romulan Warbird, there are a number of things you can do to make it seem ridiculously easy, compared to before

1. Keep your distance, preferably out of it's forward arc. The Warbird can only use it's Tractor Beam within 5KM, and can only hit you with Viral Matrix in 7KM (forward arc). Plus being within 3KM means you can be disabled by Photonic Shockwave.

2. If hit, use the appropiate power. Eng Team clears Viral Matrix, and Polarize Hull negates Tractor Beam. Tac Team puts your strongest shields to the enemy, which will help.

3. If all else fails, fire off every damage resistance power you have. This will help migitate the damage from the triple Heavy Torpedoes
Was named Trek17, but still an author.