Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 661
12-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Memo to All Cats

First cat to hit me with a snowball gets tossed out of an air lock.

That is all.

MG Twinkers.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,868
# 662
12-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Memo to All Cats

First cat to hit me with a snowball gets tossed out of an air lock.

That is all.

MG Twinkers.
- Throws snowball at Twinkers right as he says that -
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 617
# 663
12-05-2012, 08:12 AM
So...how many cats are going to try for the Breen cruiser? And how many alts are you going to try to get one on?
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 664
12-05-2012, 09:21 PM
We have to log on 25 times over the next 35 days. Last year it would have been a done deal. I am employed this year.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 665
12-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
We have to log on 25 times over the next 35 days. Last year it would have been a done deal. I am employed this year.
I am experiencing a similar problem.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad

Last edited by sirepical; 12-06-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,868
# 666
12-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
So...how many cats are going to try for the Breen cruiser? And how many alts are you going to try to get one on?
Going to specifically try for it on my Caitian Taka. Rest of the cats may get it if I do all of them for the prizes.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 667
12-06-2012, 11:24 AM
The long winter jackets look sweet. Picture of 1st with one on him.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,840
# 668
12-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Awesome jacket!!!!

Me wantz it!

And thanks for the heads up Twinkers... I'll save as many snowballs as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 669
12-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Awesome jacket!!!!

Me wantz it!
Takes about 8 or so full snowball fights (have to kill the final giant) or a few of the Lobi boxes which are 5 Lobi each. There are like 5 or 6 different items that you need to have about 10 - 8 of to get one jacket ... obviously, I'm not being very specific, but at least those are facts. I had nothing that I really wanted to spend my 170 Lobi on so I decided to spend 80 on boxes and was able to get lots of goodies.

By the time you get your new computer you'll certainly have enough time to get some good stuff.

There are also 3 different colors for each of the 3 types of jackets, so 9 total options.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,840
# 670
12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Takes about 8 or so full snowball fights (have to kill the final giant) or a few of the Lobi boxes which are 5 Lobi each. There are like 5 or 6 different items that you need to have about 10 - 8 of to get one jacket ... obviously, I'm not being very specific, but at least those are facts. I had nothing that I really wanted to spend my 170 Lobi on so I decided to spend 80 on boxes and was able to get lots of goodies.

By the time you get your new computer you'll certainly have enough time to get some good stuff.

There are also 3 different colors for each of the 3 types of jackets, so 9 total options.
Oh yeah. Thanks for the info. You guys are like my only connection to what actually happens in STO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:24 PM.