Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Rihannsu
# 21
12-06-2012, 01:35 PM
There was a time when discussions about changing the Crew Mechanic to something else was going on. Is that still a possibility?

What is your Vision for PVP in the future concerning Styles of PVP, and the kinds of maps you want to eventually be implimented?

Will there be any more changes to the way Ground combat takes place, or improvements to the Kits for both PVE consideration, and PVP Play?

Will we see a return of the Refer a friend rewards, or even some form of that system where maybe if we invite some one, we get credit Zen when ever they buy zen? (Ala: DDO's Refer a Friend program)

Any more hints as to who maybe doing a voice over for the 3 year one shot Featured Eposide?

With City of Heroes and Paragon Studios now closed, can you tells us who from that former company have been hired so far, and if any are working with Star Trek Online?

Is it possible to get Micheal Dorn to voice old Worf's dialog, or any other official Mission dialog that is currently on the KDF side?
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 22
12-06-2012, 01:36 PM
One of my favorite aspects of an MMO is that we design our character. Key word here is "design". I've noticed that after F2P(Free to Play) went live there have been a few more unique faces out there but there are still a lot of "clones". By this I mean people just throw the same hair and (about the same) face on a character and go with it. About the only discerning feature to tell people are different are our clothing styles. We have had the same appearance options for awhile now with a few releases here and there.

Not meaning to compare but, Champions Online has a HUGE range of options when it comes to designing what our appearance is. I'm sure the Champions Online and STO teams are different, but is there any possibility of making more clothing options for STO in the near future?

I've also noticed that my Borg Medical Analyzer Science Kit for ground combat isn't as effective when it comes to the tachyon harmonics. It seems like the borg have stronger shields or the ability strength was lowered (I didn't see it in any of the patch notes). I was wondering if this is a bug or intentional, or even if it's not changed at all and it's just me imagining things...

Last edited by oewefreestar; 12-06-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Ensign
# 23 Questions!!!
12-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Will you ever allow more than 8,000 dilithium to be refined per day, besides the vet npc?

Will we see gear higher than Mk XII in the near future?

When will we get andorian ships?
Ensign
# 24
12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
On website sto wiki we can read some information about possible future content. There is information about new races as hologram and android- any real chances they will be added in future ?
Empire Veteran
# 25
12-06-2012, 01:42 PM
1) are the borg sector red alerts going to continue indefinetly or can they be put towards an event?

2) Has the decision on what to do about the KDF in S8 been resolved?
Rihannsu
# 26
12-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Any news class specific doff packs? e.g. engineering doff packs. Its hard to get 30 engineering doff's for a single T1 reputation reward with the current system.

any plans to update the standard ship interior? or release any new interior packs?

any plans to release standard empty foundry maps like for a ships interior. just have the rooms with no objects
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Could we please get special rewards for replaying the normal mission episodes, not just the featured series?
Ensign
# 28 My Question for Mr. Stahl
12-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Ya, I have a Question, for Mr. Stahl.
About a year back, I bought a ship with Cryptic Points. I bought it, and it became available to only one of my characters. I since, used Zen to purchase extra character slots. anytime I put in a ticket, ( I've sent in three now) they don't seem to believe me, but I'm not lying I honestly bought it with cryptic points ( a 1,000 Zen ship on 20%discount for 800 Zen) Boy! It would sure be nice to use that ship, for future characters, but I was told I would have to purchase that ship using 1,000 zen. They keep insisting that my zen/dilithium ratio is correct, and that I purchased that ship with a free ship requisition. Again, I'm not lying, nor am I stupid... so how can such a glitch be overlooked? I love the game, and I'll keep playing it as long as it's here! I even invest money into it, however, I don't see the point in buying a ship I had already purchased. ( and it's not like it's an expensive ship, either) it's the mere principle of the fact that I had already BOUGHT the [commander level Advanced Nebula ship] with 800 Zen thank you, have a good day
Ensign
# 29 7 day bonuses
12-06-2012, 01:49 PM
maybe you can put in an 7 day bonus each week, by that i mean that each day the players gets an item or a xp boost completly random, the item or the boost gets higer and better for each day and for the 7 th day there could be a chance to get a lock box key
Captain
# 30
12-06-2012, 01:51 PM
I really enjoy playing the patrol missions in the various space sectors. Pretty much every one of my characters has done a few of them and they are a great aspect of the game. Unfortunately, once you play them with one character, you can't replay them anymore.

Now that we have the Tau Dewa Patrol mission daily, is there a possibility to get something similar for the old sectors?

Being able to replay the "old" mission patrols as a daily, perhaps with a modest amount of Fleet instead of Romulan marks would be great.
Closed Thread