Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Republic Veteran
# 31
12-06-2012, 02:51 PM
First up I want to ask my usual question, why are Explore Strange New Worlds/We Need Breathing room and the Chart the B'Tran Cluster/(whatever the Klingon Lt. General sector is) are on 24 hour timers when everything else is 20. Secondly, is there any chance we can get a filter for the foundry search so we can see which missions count for Investigate Officer Reports. And is there anyway you can give guidance as to what it is that will allow a mission to qualify so we can know when we're creating them.
Commander
# 32
12-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Are there any plans for updating the accolade system to provide more rewards?

Is there any hope of letting captains earn more ground device slots?

We've got the cane, orb shard, Horta, Re-modulator, Tribbles, and consumables. It makes me never want to try the newer ground devices because I just don't have room for them.
Lieutenant
# 33
12-06-2012, 02:56 PM
1) Im a big fan of making new characters, I have several. But however I only have 3 at top level. I love PVP and Im really having a hard time PVPing with any of my Sub 50 Characters.

Are there any plans to change the PVP system from what they are now ? I have played a couple other MMO's and one system I very much favored was a PVP for Levels 10-49, and a Level 50 PVP.

If you jump into a level 15, or level 25, or 30 Character, there are no PVP options, there all empty....I think something like this would be hugely Beneficial...with every character being "Bumped" up to their level 49 equivalent. It opens up a lot of Options for PVP I Think.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Will we ever see more interiors like a Voyager bundle, or a TNG bundle? Personaly I would like a Voyager one more.

Survivor of Remus
# 35
12-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Will the levelling curve ever be reduced again back to normal? or at least can an option be implemented/added for those players who do not want to level so fast?

At the moment the curve is 2 fast and makes me not want to make any alts and if i do they become doff farms for starbase projects and eventually deleted.

Keep up the good work
Lieutenant
# 36
12-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Do you ever plan on picking up the phone to Cogent and asking them why their routing to STO craps out at Bos06 on a regular basis, leaving people unable to reach the patch server/play the game at all?
Lieutenant
# 37
12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
I Loved the new Romulan Mission in this previous season, Having to save as many civillians as possible and having to protect them till the shuttles can evactuate them, I think it was very well done, and loved how it broke up other teams to work together but at the same time we each had our own focus point in the mission, It was a very nice change from the go in kill everything and complete the mission.

Will we see more of these types of missions to advance the Game story at all ? And what are the current plans to Advance the game story ?
Captain
# 38
12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by culatori View Post
Do you ever plan on picking up the phone to Cogent and asking them why their routing to STO craps out at Bos06 on a regular basis, leaving people unable to reach the patch server/play the game at all?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 39
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
I was first introduced to MMOs years ago with FF11, and one thing that Really got me into it was how they had you craft, you had to go to specific forests to log, lakes and streams to fish, other areas of the world to "Farm" crafting materials.

It was mentioned before that the crafting system in STO is going to be worked on. And currently Crafting drops are all very random, Data Samples, and what not, there is no specific place in the galaxy to go to get them, either the exchange, or in every mission / part of the galaxy because its all random.

I wouldnt mind seeing crafting materials that you have to go to particular nebulas to get, or planets to farm to bring back to memory alpha to craft various items.

Ex: going to the mountains on Andoria to get a rare mineral, or a certain nebula to get some isotopes. It just seems that way is more "Crafting" then it is now.

Are there any plans to change the system in such a way, that you actually have to craft / gather ? or what are the plans You guys have for Crafting ?
Empire Veteran
# 40
12-06-2012, 03:07 PM
last month you said fleet marks will happen for pvp. since then fleet marks were added to the fleet action daily. so why are we still waiting for fleet marks in pvp?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 12-06-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Closed Thread