Can we get 'cooler' looking costume pieces similar to CO/COH/COV... tied into that, even if it were to cost zen can we get the pieces used on npcs i.e. jem'hadar horns etc that we currently dont have access too?
Same for ships as of right now lots of ships on both sides dont have costume choices. I think you guys have done good on putting stuff out to try and give players a feeling of being unique in a mmo universe.. putting further effort into this area, being unique, is what players seek.
I like the rewards from the reputation system, and it's a good way to do it, so cheers.
I've been playing for 6 months or so, and I'm having a lot of fun. The infrastructure of the game works and stuff. But I feel a lot of it is underused, like Vulcan and Andor and some places you have on the map, but nothing to do there, like Cardassia, Suliban etc. Do you have any plans on revamping these places, so that we have a reason to go there?
I love the mission in Acamar in Tau Dewa. I think for this game to really feel like Star Trek, we need more things like this.
Is the mail system going to get an overhaul or even added to the Star Trek Online Gateway so we can view our in-game mail from a browsers? The mailbox in-game suffers from lag with all the mail we can't delete, like the ghost messages that I constantly delete and with them returning.
When will the 700 day veteran reward androids be available in other specializations and genders?
When will the Odyssey, Chimera, and Bortasqu' get variant skins?
When will the Galaxy class refits have ALL skins available to them (the ones from tier 4 are unavailable at higher tiers)?
Why not release more story missions, like the the large number available at launch? Not every mission series needs to be Featured Episode quality, with voiceovers, cutscenes, and new tech (Reference the quote "The perfect is the enemy of the good.").
Sorry for the long list of questions, hopefully a few of them could be answered
1. Will the dreadnaught ever get saucer seperation or a fleet version?
2. will antennas on andorian, aenar and aliens animate like caitian tails?
3. will we see accesories like galsses, necklaces, bracelets and other sorts of jewlery?
4. Would bridge officers ever get costume slots aswell?
5. will we ever see special bridge officers like the jemhadar, hologram, borg, reman, etc becoming customizable? also about cross faction officers from level 4 diplomacy being able to wear federation uniforms?
6. would we see the mail function return to the sto forums? I have so much mail from the exchange my game freezes and lags when ever i open it. Or possibly an upgrade to the mail system in game allowing folders and selecting multiple mail.
7. would we see more involvement with holodecks? would be a neat idea if we could go to our ships holodeck to do some training simulations, sherlock holmes mission, dixon hill missions, sports. also repeating any episode missions could have us report to the holodeck to redo the mission. would give the feel like what we did happened once, and weare just redoing them in the holodeck to see what might have occuried if we took a different approach.
8. For the alien bridge officers, could we see more options? i would like to see caitian ears, tail, whiskers and fersan fangs be added. also could the alien male long nails and boney claw be added to the female aliens? find it odd they dont have that option, and also odd that the long nails are not available to all female races.
9. For the Security escort and summon medic with hypospray abilities, could we be able to have our bridge officers not currently in the away team come in instead of the generic crew? I have 24 bridge officers and I like them all, but at end game, i barely get to see any of them.
10. would we ever see poker, 3d chess, kadis-kot, kal-toh, fizzbin, strategema, and darts mini games in 10 forword? we could play alone with our bridge officers or with other players on our team. could be a good use for the latinum currency. fencing and anbo-jitsu could be played also in the rec room.
11. could there be some earth pets instead of always being alien pets? archer had a dog, and data had a cat.
12. How come the kinetic cutting beam is only one beam when we use it, but 3 rotating beams when the borg use it
When we will see a continue to the story? I love all the additions to the game but I want to know what happens next. Also can you give us any hints at the story?
If the Klingon ships aren't selling as well as y'all had hope, would it be possible to lower the price for them? I personally would be interested in buy some of them if they were cheaper.
Is there any movement or discussion about upgrading current FED ships or making fleet versions of the any other the FED ships that do not have one already? Also it there any plans to do more Non-fleet retrofits like the ones we see in for the Heavy Cruiser, Escort, and Science ships?
With the limited number of ships each player's account can have, and the recent additions of ships to the C Store and fleets, could the player be given some kind of trade in value for the ship he or she deletes in order to make room for the new ship?
Is there any plan to add more clothing/ customization to special event BOFFs (ie Reman Science Officer Candidate, Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate, Breen Tactical Officer Candidate, and Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer Candidate) and FED uniforms for Federation Enemy Faction Bridge Officer and vice verses for the Klingon version?