Starfleet Veteran
# 31
12-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Someone said something in chat about trading lockboxes for Lobi.

I can't find that anywhere, but wouldn't that be AWESOME if they had a vendor there to do that?
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Commander
# 32
12-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Ok, just tried this myself, and... um, my opponent sprinted the entire way, I couldn't catch them. But I know there are different opponents, I will try again.
Rihannsu
# 33
12-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Everyone who is saying that the NPC racer only trots... you didn't get mine! I had a little wolf-thing, and that little you-know-what ran as fast as he could. I had no hope of catching him, even when I went way off course.

Just tired again and again... the little ice spider sprinted, the breen sprinted... I can do a fraps recording if you don't believe me.

Last edited by aelrhiana; 12-06-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Captain
# 34
12-06-2012, 04:09 PM
If you were able to slot the snowball and can't anymore, the snowball are automatically added to your device slot, and if you look up your skill abilities, the snowball is in the list, just drag it back to your power tray. You have to do so everytime you run out of snow ball, I know it's a bummer.
I want an official persistent officer title.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
UFP Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Commander
# 35
12-06-2012, 04:39 PM
So in the snow man fight. Does the better you do get you better rewards at the end?

Also do the holiday doff assignments give holiday rewards? I've got alot of stuff to build and the Fleet mission is also going to drain our holiday goodies.

Last edited by kingdoxy; 12-06-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Career Officer
# 36
12-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdoxy View Post
So in the snow man fight. Does the better you do get you better rewards at the end?

Also do the holiday doff assignments give holiday rewards? I've got alot of stuff to build and the Fleet mission is also going to drain our holiday goodies.
Seems that way. In one instance I didn't get many kills and only got a handful. In another I practically wiped out all of them and got a ton of items.

There's a big snowman army up in the north east. A few people with the avalanche snowball launcher can make quick work of them for an easy 30-50+ kills.
@HyperLimited
Empire Veteran
# 37
12-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I presume we get to winter wonder land via Q at Qonos/ESD? It's not mentioned in the post how to get there.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 38
12-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
I presume we get to winter wonder land via Q at Qonos/ESD? It's not mentioned in the post how to get there.
This is correct -- it's mentioned in this Dev Blog, and also in the text on the in-game calendar event entry

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 39
12-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I am having problems buying some items from the Holiday Item Vendor. Specifically I cannot buy either snowball gun, I have every required input for the purchase (and it shows that I do). I select the item, hit the Buy button and then hit the Ok button when it wants me to confirm I want to buy 'Avalanche' or 'Flurry'.
I was able to purchase the 'Frosted Boots' earlier and this was after I had first failed to purchase either snowball gun (this was a secondary item on my list). Thus I doubt it's a PEBKAC error....
Am I just unlucky or am I missing something obvious?
Captain
# 40
12-06-2012, 08:00 PM
For those having problems winning "The Fastest Race On Ice"... the solution is simple... Double Tap your forward key to roll at sharp turns. Then hit "Shift" immediately to start sprinting again... Rinse and repeat at every sharp turn... Easy as that!
Closed Thread