Lt. Commander
BUG: does not interact with the requested object

Short summary: Mission The Chase

Description: I arrived at the destination and I ran the first step (modify array) but when I continue getting to the satellites required to transmit the signal, I can not interact with the objects.

CATEGORY : Missions

LOCATION: Dera system in Mylasa sector (Psi Velorum Sector Block)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2012, 08:02 PM
sorry xD it was me doing it wrong
Ensign
# 3 Reman
12-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I have run Frozen: The Chase 5 times now. I can do everything up to and including killing the Romulun ship but I can never find the Revan ship afterwards to follow it.
any suggestions or is this quest bugged?
Empire Veteran
# 4
12-06-2012, 09:25 PM
If your open your map, you should find a circle pointing the way to go. Getting there should trigger the next cut scene, and advance it.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Ensign
# 5
01-06-2013, 07:14 AM
I had this same thing happen to me. After modifying the signal at the first beacon and defeating the Romulan ship, the Reman ship buggers off. My Vo'Quv Carrier turns like a pig, so I lost him. Went to the second beacon and nothing triggered. After a few fruitless minutes I went back to the first beacon and the Reman ship was sitting next to it. I approach, it buggered again, and this time when I got to the second beacon the event triggered. It's all good now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Looks like this glitch has reared its ugly head once again with the Legacy of Romulus update. I tried it three times and it hangs up when you try to follow the Remen scout.