I have heard rumors about an upcoming TNG bundle. My question is if we could get an Battleship Galaxy Class Variant, a Galaxy Class like in TNG: Yesterdays Enterprise. I think it would be great, especially since we have now the Narendra system in game and the Ambassador Class on the far far horizon.
That ship would have all stats, Hull , BOFF & Console layout of the Regent Class, except that it looks like a normal Galaxy -R Class.
To give this ship an additional bonus you could make the ship parts of the Envoy, Celestial, and Galaxy availlable, just for the sake of creativity. Everyone who has bought the Monarch and the Venture will have those ship parts availlable too, of course.
Releasing such a ship would be a nice gesture to all TNG fans who are very unhappy, disappointed and frustrated with all the boring Galaxy Class variants in the Game. Flying a extreme Tank is just a pain and especially not how a Galaxy Class was in the shows and certainly NOT what many of us where expecting about how the Galaxy Class should be.
And now the interesting part for Cryptic ($$):
I think it would sell like hot cakes, just because it would be (finally) be a Galaxy Class with "teeth" and a much more active ship, in contrast to those passive Galaxy Class ships we have in this game.
You could make it a unlock for everyone who has already bought the Regent, charging 500 - 1500 ZEN. PLUS you would sell even more Regent class ships. So it would be a win - win for everyone!
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--"
- Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie
1. Will KDF get any new story content?
2. Will KDF get any new c store ship?
3. Will KDF get fleet kar'fi and guramba?
4. Can we have better rewards in fleet marks?
5. Wil decloaking "feature" ever be removed?
6. When invisible plasma torpedoes will be fixed?
7. When borg in stfs will be unbuffed in damage output? (i mean crazy crit hits/one shot hits, combined with respawn timer-death penalty isn't fun)
8. Will pvp get any update (maps, rewards, maybe ranking)?
9. Will KDF get ship with 5 tac consoles? I know bortasqu variant got 5 but it isn't escort ship.
10. Could marks be awarded for doing romulan and borg story content?
let me guess your a fan of the KDF?
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
There was mention that S7 was originaly planned to be focused around the Gorn, but certain events shifted that focus to the Romulans.
With that in mind, can the KDF still have this idea implimented inorder prosper and flesh out their lack of content? There are many story opportunities, similar to the Gre'thor arc, that would be greatly appreciated KDF side. If done right (e.g. no grind fests but well written, well rounded story based missions), a Gorn centric arcwould really help the KDF grow, attract, and retain players.
On the note of Gorn, if the above were to happen, can we have a "Retro" Gorn and "New" Gorn crossover to reintroduce the Retros and explain the presence of the two different Gorn in the STO line?
Sorry for the post twice in the span of an hour, but I had a few other thoughts.
1. Any chance of ever getting robes available for KDF? My Starfleet character wears Robes with the Mercenary Set over it, and it looks incredible. Plus, I know it is possible for KDF because Kahless, Worf, and some of the station guards wear robes. The guards even wear the veteran shouldergear and capes. I would like to apply this look to my Ferasan as well.
2. Can we get looser fitting trousers for KDF? The skin-tight trousers look silly and horrid. In addition, they look even worse when paired with the Holiday Coats. (Thank you for the Coats by the way. They are EXACTLY the look my Ferasan needed! ) I was thinking, maybe something somewhat similar to the Jupiter Uniforms?
Originally Posted by jimwatson87
Will there ever be any other ways to earn Lobi besides opening lockboxes?
3. That reminds me; Any chance of the Wells/Korath Temporal Uniform being made available for Zen. At 200(?) Lobi, it is entirely out of my realm. Plus, I have never spent 1 million EC on ANY individual item in the Exchange, so 200 million EC for the Korath is also out of my realm entirely. If I could buy for Zen, I would buy it immediately. The Korath trousers are exactly what I need for my Ferasan.
The sad thing is I have approx 80 friends on my MWO list who all used to play STO. (That's just on my list) Most of these guys have left because of pretty much 3 reasons that are common with all of them.
Introduction of season 7 (Seems to have lost what fun means and turned the game into a job / grind)
Quality control - Voldy as an extreme example
Balance (or lack of)
Based on my conversations with these people, the honest truth is I don't think any of them will return.
What are you guys planning or more importantly doing to alter that perception as these guys have been in STO since beta and used to be some of the biggest supporters of STO?
Congrats on new romulas the design team have made the whole area look absolutely stunning. However I do feel that it's a real shame that most people won't want to see this new land in its entirety as they just want to get to the destination. Being that the run speed is to slow the site to site transporters will be used instead. If maps from now on are going to be this size would it not make sense to start rolling in Argo's so that the lay of the land won't go to waste?