Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
12-05-2012, 05:45 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for the huge amount of interest we have been getting lately. I'm glad to take all your questions and get you squared away with the fleet.

Rhys
Ensign
# 22
12-07-2012, 06:55 AM
I've been looking for a decent RP Fleet. Is there some place you guys hang out in general?
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentcross420 View Post
I've been looking for a decent RP Fleet. Is there some place you guys hang out in general?
You can always find us hanging around the Tau sector of late. Our big mission currently is the aid of New Romulus. Other then that our starbase is always moving and shaking lately. Grab us and you can come look for yourself!
Ensign
# 24
12-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llywarch View Post
You can always find us hanging around the Tau sector of late. Our big mission currently is the aid of New Romulus. Other then that our starbase is always moving and shaking lately. Grab us and you can come look for yourself!
Actually I submitted an application last Friday, but never heard back from a recruiter.

Last edited by agentcross420; 12-11-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Ensign
# 25
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
You haven't heard from anyone? Odd. What site did you put the app on - better yet, whats yours @handle so I can find the application.
Captain Grifter Treysik, Task Force Avalon (@Grifter.Treysik)
"Management of many is the same as management of few. It is a matter of organization.." - Sun Tzu
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
12-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentcross420 View Post
Actually I submitted an application last Friday, but never heard back from a recruiter.
Actually, Rhys responded to your application on the website. Please go here to review your application
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Ensign
# 27 Time for a new uniform?
12-15-2012, 06:00 AM
We've been getting some excellent recruits into the fleet lately, and its so rewarding to log on and find so many people to RP with... or run STF's... or go on a Tau Dewa Patrol... I could go on =)

Later this morning, we'll have the Starbase Tailor active, and we're all looking forward to seeing the new Odyssey Fleet Uniforms in action!

Want to take a look? Let us know! We're happy to have guests over to our station and any of our members can invite you.

-Hunter
Rear Admiral Jennifer N. Hunter (@highwire)
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
12-19-2012, 07:27 AM
Greetings, Captains! Or Generals, if you're one of those stinky Klingons.

The 26th is going to be placing a hold on recruiting for the remainder of the 2012 Calender year. If you already have an application on file, please contact us ASAP under your forum application, so we can sort you out. Any new applications after this post will be held until after 01 January for interviews and so forth. With Christmas and New Years coming up in the next week, we have a lot off folks taking time away from the game to spend with their families, friends, etc.

Quite frankly, the interest in the guild and our story has been overwhelming! So, please be patient with us as we work through the Holiday. Come 2013, we'll have more exciting news, events and role play coming your way.
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Ensign
# 29
12-22-2012, 05:57 AM
I've just submitted an application on your enjin forums; I didn't see this notice until afterwards!

My bad ;-)
Ensign
# 30
12-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Ok, I just had to register and apply to your wonderful fleet! This is the kind of RP fleet I've been looking for. I know your not accepting recruits right now but I just had to go ahead and do it. I hope I hear from you folks soon!

Character: Sinjunn Angeles Reyes
Human Male/Tactical Officer

Sinjunn@juliusrey1973