Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 1 Holiday Gift Receipts!
12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Hello,

I was told that these were once used to redeem giftboxes during last year's Q Winter event. I wanted to know where I can go/who I should talk to, to redeem these receipts! Help!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 2
12-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gounkim View Post
Hello,

I was told that these were once used to redeem giftboxes during last year's Q Winter event. I wanted to know where I can go/who I should talk to, to redeem these receipts! Help!
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 3
12-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Great thank you very much for the prompt response. I assume the next patch would be implemented before this Q Winterland event ends?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,456
# 4
12-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gounkim View Post
Great thank you very much for the prompt response. I assume the next patch would be implemented before this Q Winterland event ends?
The servers are taken offline every Thursday for patching and maintenance.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

(OK, not really Brandon, but I'd imagine that's how he would reply)
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
# 5
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Is there a possibility to use the Holiday Gift receipts during the current Winter Wonderland event (2012)? I have 5 left, I wasn't online during the event right after the conversion and I thought I have to keep them until the next event. No I was looking for a place to turn them in but can't find anything. Any input on what to do with these 5 receipts is welcome. Thanks!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 406
# 6
12-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutbritish View Post
Is there a possibility to use the Holiday Gift receipts during the current Winter Wonderland event (2012)? I have 5 left, I wasn't online during the event right after the conversion and I thought I have to keep them until the next event. No I was looking for a place to turn them in but can't find anything. Any input on what to do with these 5 receipts is welcome. Thanks!
See Brandon's response, right here in this very thread!
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,032
# 7
12-12-2012, 09:19 PM
I see the new patchnotes say nothing about these.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Registered: Oct/2009 , LTS : Feb/2011
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
# 8
12-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you, Brandon! I hope that's in the near future but if it isn't I'll put them back in my bank until that future does, indeed, arrive. They've been sitting in my bank since last year so a little more sitting won't do much harm.

Mind you - being able to trade them in for one of those nice winter's coats would be wonderful.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 9
12-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Well it's been more than 2 weeks since you promised us something.

When is the changes going to be implemented that will allow us to redeem the holiday gift tokens?
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 10
01-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Were you trolling us?

We only have less than two weeks until the event is over.

It's been nearly a month since you gave us this message.

Last edited by gounkim; 01-02-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:00 AM.