Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 BOFF Powers gone
12-07-2012, 11:40 AM
So, I didn't notice this yesterday but I think it's something that may have been introduced with the latest update.

The tray where my BOFF powers used to be now only shows a tiny picture of the officer, nothing else, no powers, no controls, nothing.

I'm genuinely hoping this is just a bug and not a "Feature" I love STO and have never really had an issue with anything else but this, it wouldn't make sense to move them!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1.../BoffIssue.jpg

EDIT: Upon switching to a different Boff, their powers then listed in the tray, but I couldn't return to my original (better equipped) Boffs :/

Last edited by aranious; 12-07-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
12-07-2012, 12:52 PM
That is their way of fixing an existing bug but not mentioning what you need to do. You have to select a different boff then go back to the one you had.
Captain
# 3
12-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectcryptic View Post
That is their way of fixing an existing bug but not mentioning what you need to do. You have to select a different boff then go back to the one you had.
Yeah, if only there were some way of harassing people with in-game announcements in popup windows.

Ensign
# 4
12-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah but that's the problem, I CAN'T go back to them :/ Actually, no I tell a lie, all but one of them will go back, I can't switch my tactical TO anyone else or back to the original :/
Captain
# 5
12-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranious View Post
Yeah but that's the problem, I CAN'T go back to them :/ Actually, no I tell a lie, all but one of them will go back, I can't switch my tactical TO anyone else or back to the original :/
The fix for me was first selecting "None" in the drop-down menu, then re-selecting the desired officer.
Ensign
# 6
12-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
The fix for me was first selecting "None" in the drop-down menu, then re-selecting the desired officer.
Thanks but I can't even do that, no response from it what so ever, I've always had a weird problem with this particular Boff, she comes on away missions but I can NEVER put her as part of my default team :/