Survivor of Remus
what are all you with the bug doing? to pass the time till its fixed. i am lucky i got to other pc to try to play on. one my old one and one is my moms i got her for x mess. i have beat farcry 3 and have mass effect 0ne on ps3 to play.
Captain
# 2
12-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthorici View Post
what are all you with the bug doing? to pass the time till its fixed. i am lucky i got to other pc to try to play on. one my old one and one is my moms i got her for x mess. i have beat farcry 3 and have mass effect 0ne on ps3 to play.
Theres a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthorici View Post
Going by the responses, it appears Cryptic is currently trying to lay blame on Intel for the bug.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Survivor of Remus
# 4
12-15-2012, 01:33 AM
but i cant play on live. and here is the funny thing. i can play on trible with no bug. and i am going to set there and play today to see how long or if it crashes.