Lt. Commander
# 31
08-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Are you still up and running? Because if so then me and my mate both have a Gorn character who would be willing to join.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm also willing to join if this is still running. Though I've rarely played on my Gorn toon, that may change.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-10-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm interested in Joining, My Gorn name is Malygos if you guys are still up and running
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-06-2011, 07:52 AM
This Klingon fully supports your cause and please take those nausicans and Orion pirates with you.
I walked around Quonos yesterday and I felt like I was walking around on a federation planet (there are even ferengie on our world!!)
The sooner all those filthy alien creatures leave our empire the better off we will be.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-18-2011, 12:50 PM
i would be willing to join the resistance
my gorn name is Sleestak
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-22-2011, 12:47 PM
sadly my computer broke so it'll be a while before i can join
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Hey gang,

yes, the resistance still lives. However, it is pretty quite. After Free to play hits we should be back in more force.

(and speaking of the Force, that may be why it is so quite, I know it is part of the problem for me...)

Anyhow, all Gorn are still welcome. Just send me a buddy request and I will try and get you all into the fleet.

Thanks,
Hetsh
Freedom!
Empire Veteran
# 38
12-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Just reiterating, this fleet is still active and looking for fresh members to expand it's ranks.

Being one of the sub-leaders for this fleet, if you are interested, please send me an in-game mail to "@Racquerr" or a friends request. I do check my social tab often.

We also have a brand new Steam group. Use of the Steam client is completely optional, however it did seem like a good idea since a lot of us seem to use it. I am the leader of the Steam group and it can be found at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gorn_resistance

If you use Steam, send me a friends request there and leave a comment on my profile which can be found at http://steamcommunity.com/id/racquerr

Even if you have a Gorn character you casually play, you're welcome to join. We have a mix of casual and dedicated Gorn only characters. I myself are one of the full time Gorn & KDF players. The only requirement (besides you must be Gorn) is that you participate and contribute whenever you can and have fun. We primarily participate in PvE, STFs with opportunities in PvP as well. There is also light RP for those of you who enjoy that, however it isn't required. Most of us are on during U.S. and early European times, with the bulk of members being on during those times.

We are voice comm enabled. I do rent a Mumble for use with STO and other games as well with a 50 member capacity.

See You On the Battlefield!

~Racquerr
The Gorn Resistance.
Ensign
# 39
12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
This may have been answered, but do yo have a starbase up and running yet?
Empire Veteran
# 40
12-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes we do have a starbase in case anyone else was wondering.

And a welcome to Thunga for joining up. Congratulations.

To anyone else who is interested, check the details above in my previous post. This has the latest information on how to contact us.

Feel free to contact me personally for any questions relating to the fleet, the faction or the game. Our fleet intelligence can find out just about anything you need to know

Glory and freedom can be yours with us.

~Racquerr
The Gorn Resistance