Career Officer
# 11
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
From reading the release notes on Tribble, it looks like there are hidden Lobies during the rerun.
Indeed, it started in the reruns earlier this year. You can only ever claim them once per character. For anybody who doesn't want to go hunting, there is a helpful list of locations on the wiki.

http://www.stowiki.org/Lobi_Crystal#...Lobi_Locations
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Lieutenant
# 12
12-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
PLEASE add Fleet Marks as a reward option to mission Replay! I have enough of the other rewards, and so many choices when it comes to earning Dilithium, but for FM I'm limited to risky UGC (until spotlight works), 2-3 *effective* missions for generating them plus Invasion zones... all of which gets tiresome after more than once or twice. We need more, and quick!
SSSOOOOO.... When playing the Romulan Feature episodes will I get any Romulan Reputation Marks. Not being sarcastic or anything, just wanted too know If I could replay these missions for Romulan Marks?

LOVE SOLO
Career Officer
# 13
12-08-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleta63 View Post
SSSOOOOO.... When playing the Romulan Feature episodes will I get any Romulan Reputation Marks. Not being sarcastic or anything, just wanted too know If I could replay these missions for Romulan Marks?

LOVE SOLO
Nope. Would have been a nice addition, but you do not.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 14
12-12-2012, 07:24 AM
Can't get to Quark's bar(Second wave), for the Lobi crystal, Need it for the Scavenger hunt accolade, the bar is all closed up. Any help please.
Career Officer
# 15
12-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rensha1 View Post
Can't get to Quark's bar(Second wave), for the Lobi crystal, Need it for the Scavenger hunt accolade, the bar is all closed up. Any help please.
Not true, in Second Wave you have to meet Surah he in there.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 16
01-10-2013, 12:28 PM
For only a few more days, the Feature Episodes are offering their special, unique rewards* for completion! Don't miss your chance to (re)play the Feature Episodes and earn limited-time rewards.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 17 Problems
01-10-2013, 06:14 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to say this.

I rerun the Breen Invasion part and the Defera's mission are pitch black for me, I can't see a thing.

why? I dunno but there is no background, no texture, no image, nothing in space only in the planet, if someone knows what is going on with this problem, please advice.

I finish the mission by instruments, literally
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 18
01-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Our Feature Episodes rerun event is now officially over and we hope you all had a great time collecting the limite time rewards! We look forward to hosting another rerun in the future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread