Rihannsu
# 151
12-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestormsong View Post
The animations when wearing the Frosted Boots on the ice lake are fantastic!
I think can spend hours just skating around
My thanks to the dev who made these animations!
Oh, that's cool to hear! I look forward to trying it out.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 152
12-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Frosted Boots: Additional animations have been added while skating on Q?s frozen lake while you have these active. They will also no longer possess expiration timers, and can be used indefinitely once purchased.
Why does the ingame tooltip say they last for 30 hours only?
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 153
12-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Certainly going to try for the ship, but you guys really need to vet the requirements before you allow someone to post a blog about things. The 40 photos are earned by WINNING the race, not by merely PARTICIPATING. There's a significant difference between the two, particularly when having to win for 25 days out of the 35 for the event.

Please stop misrepresenting the requirements for things like this.
I was someone else here til the forum/account transition lied
and told me that my original name was taken.
Captain
# 154
12-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqii View Post
Certainly going to try for the ship, but you guys really need to vet the requirements before you allow someone to post a blog about things. The 40 photos are earned by WINNING the race, not by merely PARTICIPATING. There's a significant difference between the two, particularly when having to win for 25 days out of the 35 for the event.

this is a S7 special. I do not think anything in S7 had been represented accordingly.
the stuff that got ingame is full of misinformation (from the omega borg set, through the boost still reading that its only 30 hours, to the doff missions that ask for uncommons, and accept only commons etc)
Career Officer
# 155
12-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqii View Post

The blog entry says that the photos are given for completing the event. You have to win the race to turn the event in as complete, just like last year. Where's the misrepresentation in that?
Rihannsu
# 156
12-18-2012, 10:55 AM
So, I'm trying to get the ship, isn't everyone? But I'm out of town a lot this month, so I want to try and see right now if I still have a chance of getting this ship without spending tons of money.

Now it says that the event is going from December 6th to January 14th. That's 40 days. However, in the blog about the prizes, it only said you had to race for 25 out of 35 plus days. So, did they change the length of the event, or did they just not want to say 40 days? And do I have to January 14th, or should I start worrying?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member