Commander
# 61
12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Already Editing away

Given all this extended time is anyone that wasn't going to before gonna put an entry in now?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Career Officer
# 62
12-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Authors!

Now that the Foundry is back up, I'm extending the entry period for this challenge to 10am PST on Wednesday, December 19th (2 weeks from now). Missions must be live then*** to be entered, and the full details of it (green text) must be filled out in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=405961

***If you are unable to push the "publish" button at this time due to timezones/ work schedules, please wait until the latest possible moment before this day/time. Also, if you need to publish your mission to test things, that is fine too, but please make sure to unpublish after testing is complete.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
More than generous.
Thank YOu
Career Officer
# 63
12-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Well, this challenge is going to be a little more interesting. I'm finding a lot of assets that aren't in the Foundry more so related to the Devidian series. (Bepii System, Section 31 uniforms, Franklin Drake etc.) I've been working around it but would totally be good to have had them. Otherwise it's all coming together well.
Career Officer
# 64
12-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudgy View Post
Well, this challenge is going to be a little more interesting. I'm finding a lot of assets that aren't in the Foundry more so related to the Devidian series. (Bepii System, Section 31 uniforms, Franklin Drake etc.) I've been working around it but would totally be good to have had them. Otherwise it's all coming together well.
Drudgy, I can't wait to play yours, man
I think we are the only two continuing Spectres.
And I have run into some of the same issues that you have with what's available.
Career Officer
# 65
12-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Drudgy, I can't wait to play yours, man
I think we are the only two continuing Spectres.
And I have run into some of the same issues that you have with what's available.
Indeed! I've always liked the Devidian series. I'll be very interested to play yours as well.
Commander
# 66
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
I just replayed that series to get the staff and im regreting not doing one, looking forward to yours both!

Those anyone know what else they put into foundry? It seems like a long time to go down for a few items and the loss of adding animations to characters!?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Starfleet Veteran
# 67
12-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Brandon the npc ships disapearing and npc mobs friend and foe disapearing is there something i'm not doing or is it that I can't do ANYTHING about this problem cause if it is I don't want to publish the story with a major screw loose
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Rihannsu
# 68
12-08-2012, 12:16 PM
That might be a pathing issue, I saw something like that but that issue was resolved by publishing, I'm not sure if yours is the same though.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Career Officer
# 69
12-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Well I have to say that putting together this mission of mine has been a challenge to say the least. I got most everything made up but it sure would have been nice to have some of the original TOS assets in the Foundry like consoles and other smaller details. Hopefully it all makes sense when I push the publish button and people are able to find where they need to go.
Commander
# 70
12-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudgy View Post
Well I have to say that putting together this mission of mine has been a challenge to say the least. I got most everything made up but it sure would have been nice to have some of the original TOS assets in the Foundry like consoles and other smaller details. Hopefully it all makes sense when I push the publish button and people are able to find where they need to go.
I can appretiate that, I've finally buckled down and started on my own Series: Star Trek Origins. I'm currently strugling making 3 TOS style maps and it's a giant pain in the Shuttle Bay! lol