Career Officer
# 321 Ambria's Pride
12-08-2012, 02:58 PM

*NEW*
Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw *Published*
Part 1

Author: XerosArmera

The crew is asked to come to Ambria by Captain Dallas to say goodbye before the Deianeira sets off towards the edge of Federation space, but there is more waiting at Ambria than an old friend.

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HPGKNOMFQ
Level: 16+

(This mission is set after the Blood and Nanoprobes series, it is suggested that you complete that series before playing this mission)

This is a brand new mission that I have finally been able to finish and publish now that the Foundry is back up. Check it out and enjoy! And for more of my missions check out my mission thread, a link can be found in my signature.

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!
Ensign
# 322 Anticohesion
01-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Mission name - Anticohesion.

A Federation weapons research station has gone quiet, you have been tasked to find out what has happened.

Space and Ground mission.

Author name srwafu - mission name anticohesion
Career Officer
# 323 Thicker Than Water
01-14-2013, 08:21 PM

*NEW*
Thicker Than Water*Published*
Deianeira: Part I
Part 1 of 4

Author: XerosArmera

The crew are ordered to assist another ship in responding to a distress call, but it quickly becomes apparent that the situation is far more serious than just a ship in distress and the crew find themselves caught between duty and ethics.

- Moderate Combat
- Heavy Dialogue

Project ID: ST-HRNQ56R4T
Level: 31+

This mission begins in the Myrax System, located in the Vanden Sector of the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block.

(NOTE: This mission takes place after the Blood and Nanoprobes series, it is suggested you play through that series before beginning this one. This storyline also runs parallel to Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw.)

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!
Career Officer
# 324
01-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Two missions!

Mission Name: Duritanium Man - click for more info
Minimum Level: 41+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HSMJTB692
Estimated Mission Length: 45minutes - 1 hour

Short Description:

A genius scientist. An ambitious business partner.

Sometimes it's a match made in heaven, but when you add a group of desperate Remans, you've got a recipe for trouble. Throw in an invention that could change the fate of the galaxy?

That spells disaster.

Mission Name: The Galaxy's Fair - click for more info
Minimum Level: Any Level
Project ID: ST-HIL8TIJ29
Estimated Mission Length: 20-30 minutes

Short Description:

The Galaxy's Fair is being hosted by the Federation Diplomatic Corps on behalf of Grand Nagus Rom. Factions from all parts of the known galaxy have joined in a cultural exchange and to get a glimpse of state of the art technology that will be available right around the corner.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Commander
Please enjoy my new mission for KDF side entitled "A Warrior's Academy: Mission 1. A new twist on one of my favorite Star Trek games, "Klingon Academy", attend a special academy under General Molek and his assistant, Commander Slaas. The first of a planned series. Hope you enjoy.

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Captain
# 326
01-20-2013, 03:32 AM
I just made a new Mission it is called Protect The Trade Route tell me what you think and let me know if there are any issues that need fixed.Must be at lest level 41 to play.

PS i can not seem to figure out how to make it any longer for it to be a qualify able for the Daily office report.

Last edited by xcom43; 01-20-2013 at 03:35 AM.
Career Officer
# 327
01-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Mission Name: Battlegroup Chaos Rumble
Project-ID: ST-HK434Q2YN
Minimum Level: 46+
Estimated Mission Length: 20 to 30 minutes

This is a non-storyline space-group-combat mission. It's meant to be challenging, so please don't try it, if you suck at space-combat.

KDF-Version:
Mission Name: KDF-Battlegroup Chaos Rumble
Project-ID: ST-HGDFJ87V5
(Reviewing at the moment)
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Starfleet Veteran
# 328
01-25-2013, 09:58 PM
My first mission with the updated Foundry. Really banging my head against the wall with it too.

Mission Name: An Engineering Assortment
Minimum Level: 46+
Project ID: ST-HHVMWTJOT
User: gammadelta1
Estimated Mission Length: Well that truly depends on your choices.

Description:
A trip to a meeting is interrupted with an unexplained emergency in engineering. Your crew requires your attention. But what could have caused such a strange readings that set off the alarms?

This mission's combat truly revolves around your choices and ability. It is a ground mission, but I hope you won't hold that against it. As I mention in the description, I'd not recommend soloing on elite though.
Commander
# 329
01-27-2013, 11:05 PM
I finally published my first mission today, and I would like to showcase it on here. It's my first attempt at a mission, but it's one that I feel particularly proud of.

Name: Mirror Invasion: Friend or Foe?
Author: @gamerboy100
ID: ST-HJIY47V0Z
Language: English
Level: 31+
Faction: Starfleet

Mission: In the wake of what looks like a new invasion by the terrans, a mysterious new player in the known mirror universe arrives. Are they an ally, or do they pose a threat like the Terrans do for the federation?

Note that I designed it as a 1-player mission for immersion. It's got some combat, but the majority of the of the mission is meant to be dialogue. I might go and make it better for teams later on, but I feel it's good just to have it as a one player mission.

Edit: I pulled it back for now to add a little more combat to it.
Edit 2: Mission is up and running, ready for people to come and test it.

Last edited by vegeta50024; 02-09-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Ensign
# 330 Battlestar Mission
02-01-2013, 03:27 PM
I just made my first every foundry mission, so helpful feedback (and Dilithium tips) are appreciated.

Name: battlestar
Faction: Starfleet
Level 46+
Author:unknownmccloud

The "story" is that due to the effectiveness of the Omega and MACO missions the Borg threat has been lessened significantly, the queen has had to spend so many resources just performing maintenance and on moving and coordinating the fleet they have not had much time to build up and strengthen themselves. You are out to prove that resistance is not so futile after all

There are a few different waves in there, one has just spheres, another couple have a cube or two and some spheres and then the last wave is a mixture of some Undine weak ships and some Borg freighters (aka probes) then at the end I have a Tact cube with Armek in in that you hail/interact with he issues a warning and shows his anger at your success and then the mission is over....as soon as you speak to a special mission contact, I havent figured out how to work her into the beginning I couldt use her as the accept mission person, but her name is Hottie, and she tells you that all the stories about you are true and that you should swing by and next time you are in the system the two of you can take a weekend on Risa lol

Im learning more and more about how the foundry works each time I use it, but I will continue to tweak this one based on the feedback I get, my other thing is I really want to make this count towards the "investigate officer reports" but Im not sure how I did that, is it a certain time limit that the mission has to take? or is it the # of enemies you engage? sure would like to know so I can have a specific goal to aim for

thanks