Commander
When select the "Interior" map dropdown option, after a few seconds of normal function, the Foundry will freeze and become absolutely nonresponsive. I can't minimize it, I can't close it - this makes it impossible to make interior maps in missions.
I hope this gets fixed soon, as I am attempting my first Foundry mission. My mission requires interior maps.
The only way to get out of the frozen Foundry is to ctrl-alt-del. This has happened to me three times.
Career Officer
# 2
12-08-2012, 02:40 PM
This doesn't happen for me. You might want to try allowing the game to check its files after crashing (I think it should give you this option after having to ctrl-alt-del to kill the game). Or alternatively try reinstalling the game.

I'm on the PC, so if you're on a Mac or something then it could be something wrong with that client.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Commander
# 3
12-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. I decided to use a trick from a much older map crash bug, circa pre-Season 4: I simply deleted the Data folder in the Live folder, which houses map data, and let the patcher replace what was missing.

It took all of 60 seconds, and everything works fine now. Again, thanks for the help!

Last edited by inkrunner; 12-08-2012 at 03:31 PM.