Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Excelsior Bug
12-08-2012, 04:37 AM
I bought the fleet version of the Excelsior it costed 5 modules, i allready had the T5 version come to find out on another thread it should had only been 1 module, i put in a ticket in GM about getting 4 modules back , several days ago and still havent heard anything from them is there some one else i can contact about this, Cause i shouldnt have to pay for a bug that it cryptics fault, any ideas on who else to try and contact about this.
Captain
# 2
12-08-2012, 03:26 PM
There are two versions of the Excelsior, the Tier 3 and the Tier 5. Only the Tier 5 Excelsior counts for the Fleet Module discount, so if you have a Tier 3 version you will have to pay the full amount. The other problem people have found is that if you claimed the ship with old style marks then you have to dismiss it and reclaim it through the C-Store for the game to recognise that it's the right one and give you the discount in Fleet Modules.

Vice Admiral Laurence Corrin - USS Trafalgar
Captain Takaram ch'Rihan - USS Khellian
Captain Korax joH'a' vo'poH - USS Hartnell
General Hothkar, Son of Ta'lon - IKS oDwI'
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
There are two versions of the Excelsior, the Tier 3 and the Tier 5. Only the Tier 5 Excelsior counts for the Fleet Module discount, so if you have a Tier 3 version you will have to pay the full amount. The other problem people have found is that if you claimed the ship with old style marks then you have to dismiss it and reclaim it through the C-Store for the game to recognise that it's the right one and give you the discount in Fleet Modules.
Yea i know all that i have the T5 ship and i found all this out after the fact that i had done bought the fleet version, all I want is 4 of my modules back, cause this is cryptics bug and fault , so once again i am asking who else should i contact about this I turned ina GM ticket and still havent heard nothing.