Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 11 Momentum Vitea
11-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I've had this problem with the "Momentum Vitea" mission for about a week.. no reply from tickets submitted.. I REFUSE to drop a mission that I have finished due to some programming error

I too have an item from the mission that will not go away (which is what I think is the programming error)
Republic Veteran
# 12
12-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fihill View Post
I've had this problem with the "Momentum Vitea" mission for about a week.. no reply from tickets submitted.. I REFUSE to drop a mission that I have finished due to some programming error

I too have an item from the mission that will not go away (which is what I think is the programming error)
DON'T DROP THE MISSION.

Won't fix the issue anyway. I tried it.

Been stuck with this mission for three weeks now. No response or even an acknowledgement that they are aware of this bug.

Pretty discouraging.
Career Officer
# 13 dont drop
12-01-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm noticing more and more defara ground are having the inventory full and I refuse to do the work without getting the reward.
Captain
# 14
12-03-2012, 03:13 PM
All CS will tell you is check the patch notes but there is nothing in the patch notes that says this issue is fixed. Total waste of time contacting those hacks.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Ensign
# 15
12-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Got this today with 'Blow Back', so still not fixed... guess I'll hang on to it for a while and wait for them to actually fix bugs instead of wasting time on fluff like the winter event (that they basically just lifted from their previous MMO).
Rihannsu
# 16
12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
How many empty inventory slots do you have?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 17
12-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Here's hoping they actually fix this in the next patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
How many empty inventory slots do you have?
When I first got this error, I emptied my entire inventory just to make sure. It still gives me an "Inventory Full" error.
Ensign
# 18
12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I have seen several other threads about this, but not for a few days now. Is anyone else still having this issue?
Ensign
# 19
12-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Yes, a lot of people still have this issue.

And no, this bug still haven't been fixed ! And there's actually no communication whatsoever from the dev. ...

I get that they've fixed the boff fleet projects before this one, but come on, this bug exists since the launch of season 7 !

Across all my toons, I've got almost 100 omega marks blocked.... It's well past time they take care of it !
Ensign
# 20
12-12-2012, 07:28 AM
I first posted on this almost 2 weeks ago. My toon is still unable to resolve this mission, and no, my inventory is not full. Not even close to full.