Survivor of Romulus
# 21
12-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Another promotion that's US exclusive....

You should try to find a promotion that includes the EU aswell next time.

I have seen some STO time cards in some GS shops, but those have all been in Oslo, the capital city of Norway.

Here's hoping we can get a promotion like this that includes EU next time round...
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
12-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
Mobile phone. Why American's change names ever so slightly is beyond me.
Well the guy on the sidewalk understands the cellular network better than the man on the pavement

America and the Uk two great nations divided by a common language

(and Im From Cyprus so im confused by Both)
Commander
# 23
12-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
Another promotion that's US exclusive....

You should try to find a promotion that includes the EU aswell next time.

I have seen some STO time cards in some GS shops, but those have all been in Oslo, the capital city of Norway.

Here's hoping we can get a promotion like this that includes EU next time round...
That's the fault of the provider of the cards, not PWE. UGC only makes their product available in the US and Canada (at least that's per the billing options site).
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Starfleet Veteran
Ok, it appears that my local Giant Eagle has both $10 and $25 Ultimate Game cards. Since I get $0.10 off fuel for every $25 in gift cards, I bought the $25 one. I log into my account and choose Ultimate Game card as the prepaid option for purchasing Zen. I only get a $20 and aa $30 option.

No $25.00
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 25
12-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmiracle View Post
Ok, it appears that my local Giant Eagle has both $10 and $25 Ultimate Game cards. Since I get $0.10 off fuel for every $25 in gift cards, I bought the $25 one. I log into my account and choose Ultimate Game card as the prepaid option for purchasing Zen. I only get a $20 and aa $30 option.

No $25.00
Hey Mattmiracle,

I checked in with the billing team -- redeem it as $20, and again as $5. I *think* the $25 cards may be an older type of card, but are still redeemable through this method.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
12-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks Brandon. I didn't want to try that until I had some confirmation.

If they are older, then my Giant Eagle must not sell that many of them. They had a full stack of the $25 At least now I can double dip for a while.

Thanks again.
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
12-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Small problem though. I got the 300 Zen extra for the $20 but I didnt get any for the remaining $5. Somehow, the 75 Zen bonus didn't get associated with the remaining purchase.
Matt Miracle

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 28
12-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmiracle View Post
Small problem though. I got the 300 Zen extra for the $20 but I didnt get any for the remaining $5. Somehow, the 75 Zen bonus didn't get associated with the remaining purchase.
I checked in with the billing team and they said to contact them so they can investigate why that would have happened. File a billing ticket here: support.perfectworld.com ('contact us' tab, choose "billing" as category)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Billing ticket submitted. Thank you again Brandon, you are the best.

Matt
Matt Miracle

Ensign
# 30 Same
12-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok, glad someone else asked this already. I also was buying gift cards (mostly for restuarants) at my local Kroger's because they are offering extra reward points to use for gas discounts. They also had the $25 one so i went for it. I will try this as well, and see what happens.

The local gamestop only had the $20 one, Kroger's had a $25. hmm. you just never know.
Closed Thread