Captain
# 31
12-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I am certain about the river and mountain epohhs. Forgot which evolved epohhs were from forest and ruins, but derbeelzebot mentioned white came from ruins and it matched what I had based on my faulty memory.

Christmas Epohhs are coming so will need to list those as well in a few days.
Empire Veteran
# 32
12-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Since we know differrent, you should edit the misinformation out of my quote in the OP.
It's done.

Captain
# 33
12-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Damn... I discovered this efficient way of getting lots of romulan marks so I hit the forum to find the best method to get to the reward faster. What a disappointment, takes too damn long. Gotta thank you for the guide though, this was a nice submission.

Hey Cryptic, can you DPS this Error ID 30191178 so that I can play?
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
UFP Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Empire Veteran
# 34
12-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
Damn... I discovered this efficient way of getting lots of romulan marks so I hit the forum to find the best method to get to the reward faster. What a disappointment, takes too damn long. Gotta thank you for the guide though, this was a nice submission.
Not much effort though. Like 2mins around epohh field tagging, then another 1 triggering off doff missions.
So maybe less than 5 mins per day for 8 days for 400 rom marks. Works out at 50 marks a day. A decent amount.
And the fact it only takes you 5mins or less means for actual time invested, it is well worth the time compared to running missions that take double the time for maybe half the reward.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Fleet Corsair, Voth Fighter. Favs - Mogh, Bastion, Monbosh, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Tholian Weaver
Captain
# 35
12-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Just confirmed for sure that Forest Epohhs crit to make Yellow Epohhs. So the list is correct.
Empire Veteran
# 36
12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Ok folks, with the Winter Event out, I will be making at least a partial guide to the new Epohhs.

Probably next week though. Why?

1. Don't want to yet. Wanna enjoy the winter event some first.

2. Need to gather info first, see if there's any guarantees of 'X becomes Y' when you raise the epohhs.

3. Kick more butt at winning the race (LEGIT btw), to gather a lot of tags to make a lot of puppies.

4. Ask what we can turn the epohhs in for? Or else it's really only worth doing it a few times, because otherwise you could collect a whole slew of epohhs you can do nothing with.

Lt. Commander
# 37
12-10-2012, 07:28 AM
just want to say thanks for making the STO community a fun place and sharing all your info and hard work.
Empire Veteran
# 38
12-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Ok folks, I'm sorry on the wait, but with them adding in Romulan Marks for Winter Epohhs, I've gone ahead and made a (shorter) guide for Winter epohhs.

Please look back on the first page, 2nd post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc1968 View Post
just want to say thanks for making the STO community a fun place and sharing all your info and hard work.
I'm glad I've been able to help so much.

Rihannsu
# 39
12-12-2012, 11:23 PM
So for the holiday event, once you get an elder you are done? I have an epohh elder with bow -snow.
Empire Veteran
# 40
12-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karcorner View Post
So for the holiday event, once you get an elder you are done? I have an epohh elder with bow -snow.
Actually you can keep on getting more and more epohhs.

I mean, if you only want the one to keep and never turn in, sure, that can be all.

If you are wanting marks though, you can turn in more tags every day, and raise more epohhs for more marks. As long as you have tags to turn in, and epohhs to raise, you can keep on going.