Captain
# 11
12-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wixiban View Post
What really annoys me is that when a ship comes out that is in alock box or put into the Z-Store - you get the players that shout to the hills They are making me spend money.

They give you an alternate way to get another ship through the addition of spending money "like Lobi" and they shout the are ripping me off.

Cryptic has found what I think is a great way to Give something away for free and you are still getting people shouting they are ripping us off.

I have a question, how are they ripping you off? for playing a game you have chose to play and asking that for 5 minutes while you play that game you take the time to run a race that doesn't even last a full 5 minutes.

I know there is a saying you can pleasing people some of the time, but some of the members here couldn't be please if the head of Cryptic personally sent them an email with a FREE ship unlock code.
One of my favorite forum signatures said "If the game gave out free $20 bills people would complain that they aren't sorted by serial number. If the bills were sorted by serial number they would complain the bills aren't random enough."
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
One of my favorite forum signatures said "If the game gave out free $20 bills people would complain that they aren't sorted by serial number. If the bills were sorted by serial number they would complain the bills aren't random enough."
^
^
^
^
^
^

I lol'd.
Captain
# 13
12-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Personally I woundn't change a thing, the event is great !

I've learned to live with:
The snowball farming bots
The fast and flurrious shortcut
The learning curve of the Q pic race
...and most everyone with avalanche guns.

If anything should be changed, maybe make Q's gifts account bound to keep the farmers off the exchange, and perhaps let epohh tags be turned for lobi crystals (so I can buy a skirt to go with my new jacket).
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 14
12-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wixiban View Post
I know there is a saying you can pleasing people some of the time, but some of the members here couldn't be please if the head of Cryptic personally sent them an email with a FREE ship unlock code.
Thats why is good to not let the developers read the BS people say.
Captain
# 15
12-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
make it cost more, this game needs funding!
Does it need funding? We don't have access to their accounting, but if you're saying that the poor gameplay of S7 is a direct result of underfunding, and that an increase in funding will increase the quality and depth of gameplay, then I will agree!
Career Officer
# 16
12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Personally I woundn't change a thing, the event is great !

I've learned to live with:
The snowball farming bots
The fast and flurrious shortcut
The learning curve of the Q pic race
...and most everyone with avalanche guns.

If anything should be changed, maybe make Q's gifts account bound to keep the farmers off the exchange, and perhaps let epohh tags be turned for lobi crystals (so I can buy a skirt to go with my new jacket).
There you go.

But for me, one additional change. The Snowman battles would be changed from individual to a cooperative like the Romulan Red Alerts, where everyone works together towards getting maximum loot.