Captain
# 91
11-30-2012, 04:52 AM
Instead of changing the stf, provide a tutorial to the people on how to spec right and emphasize the need for cooperation in the world of sto.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Career Officer
# 92
11-30-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obliquidens View Post
God I wish I knew where most of you losers defending this POS or 7 in general lived. If so I could come to you house and punch you right in your ******.
And I wish it was easier to report offensive posts, such as this one, on these boards.

I hate this mission too, but my answer to this to not queue for it and simply queue for ISE instead. The answer certainly isn't "I hate HSE and season seven and because I hate it you should too".

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 93
11-30-2012, 06:16 AM
wow you team must of been bad, ran it a few times the other night and didn't have a problem till the queen shes a littel op but a good team can over come that problem.
Commander
# 94
11-30-2012, 06:45 AM
beat Hive onslaught elite last night and if you and everyone else knows what to do it goes along quite well you just have to be on your toes a bit always waiting for the giant torps or the queens debuff following up with a torp spread.the unimatrixes and queen are hard for sure and you WILL die at least once teamwork can take care of them. and we did it with 3 crusiers and 2 vestas nuthun real DPS oriented but we wore em down and that is what counts.
Ensign
# 95
12-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
Now, Into the Hive Ground Elite is another story, way too hard, they need to nurf it, and make the electro platforms also kill the borg that are on the square.
I second this, the floor should also do borg damage, there is just way to much to think about with the ground mission, borg, floor, bombardment, queen...rince and repeat numerous times!, tbh iv played all elite missions and the hive ground is the only one i can not complete, even with a really good team, its just way to hard and has to much to think about at any one time. nerf it or bin it!!!
Ensign
# 96
12-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
A pve for 5 people, after about 5 deaths each just to kill the guardians, the 2 weapons protecting the queen ammounted to about 25+deaths each person without a single successfull destruction of either of the 2 weapons.... To put it simply they have incorporated too many repair and tractor spheres along with too many probes protecting the weapons, not to mention the over abundant damage the 2 weapons inflict just themselves..... I got hit by a single plasma torpedo for easy 89,000dmg one hit kills from almost every weapon they defend themselves with. So devs you all must have really been hitting the crack pipe when you designed that mission for only 5!
Totally agree.The main issue is the lack of reasonable cds for the npcs,they simple spam skills ultra fast and you cant keep the pace.
Inst hard its simply broken,fix it.