Ensign
# 21
12-10-2012, 09:41 AM
it changed for me too. Although at first the queue was low (around 3 waiting) eventually i'd make it to slot #1 and then the same thing would happen with progress 0.0%. Now i'm being queued around #46, my client would log out way before i got to #1.

Last edited by princesslune; 12-10-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 22
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Atlas Affair, Part 2 is still at 0.0% published. It's been at 0% for at least 41 hours at this point, if my calculations are correct.

This seems like a pretty serious issue with the Foundry. Any word on whether it's being looked into?

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Ensign
# 23
12-10-2012, 03:35 PM
All i've received for my ticket so far has been a form response. Hasn't been updated by an actual person yet. I noticed the queue's keep growing in size, makes me wonder if those numbers are even right.
Rihannsu
# 24
12-10-2012, 05:27 PM
I wonder if this might have to do with the current massive server load.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 25
12-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey all, we've been working on this issue and it looks as though it should be resolved now.

All the projects that were stuck publishing have been restarted and should finish soonish. There's a bit of a backlog, as you might imagine, so it will take some time to get through them, but they're churning away.
Ensign
# 26
12-10-2012, 06:18 PM
thanks for letting us know, i look forward to publishing my first missions. the foundry is reall spectacular ;D
Career Officer
# 27
12-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Hey all, we've been working on this issue and it looks as though it should be resolved now.

All the projects that were stuck publishing have been restarted and should finish soonish. There's a bit of a backlog, as you might imagine, so it will take some time to get through them, but they're churning away.
YAY

I know a project just got "hung up" at 72.25 percent on Tribble.. but I assume that'll just republish..

Now we can get PrimetimeUGC with the Stahl INterview out next week
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
12-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Awesome news. Thanks Zero. Now I can finish my Primetime sets. We have another big interview this time around. .
Ensign
# 29
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Still not working for me. Tried to publish three missions; all hung at 0% indefinitely. Tried starting one over again; now it's back to #52 in queue.

BTW, what's with this new "queuing"? Missions used to start publishing immediately, and usually only took about 15 minutes. That system seemed to work beautifully, and gave us immediate return on our time-investment so we could check our missions (since many things in missions aren't "testable" until the mission is published -- like wandering NPCs, for example).

With this new queuing system, it seems like it's going to take several hours or even days for a given mission to publish. That removes the incentive for us to tweak/edit/perfect our missions, since each new publish takes too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

Last edited by commanderleeta; 12-10-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
12-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderleeta View Post
With this new queuing system, it seems like it's going to take several hours or even days for a given mission to publish. That removes the incentive for us to tweak/edit/perfect our missions, since each new publish takes too long.

I suspect that there is always a queue... this is just the first time it has been visible to players. There was probably a backup in publishing that occured during this hanging of the process. If you were in the fifties when you queued up, then it's a good sign... I just hit publish and I am #43, which means they are being published in the order they were received... just slowly!