Ensign
Hey, all! This is my very second MMORPG to play and my first buy a subscription, and I hope it becomes less addictive as the newness wears off. I also play Champions Online and have considered a subscription to that one also, but money is tight at the moment, and I can't really justify one game subscription, and I am more of a Star Trek junkie than a super-hero junkie.

More about me. I am middle aged guy who recently returned to college, I substitute teach, I am active in Native American cultural activities, and I am active in church and community service activities.
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Well, welcome to the mad house.

Captain
# 3
12-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Fresh meat.... Mwar-har-har

In all seriousness, welcome, welcome.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Welcome! Pew-pew!
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
12-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Here lets put this plak on your back and have you run through Ten Forward singing and dancing. Welcome!
Captain
# 6
12-07-2012, 08:21 PM
There's a sanity rack by the front door, you can leave yours there. Don't pay attention to that awful noise in the background, that's just raging over PvP and space bunnies. Have a complimentary tribblekabob and welcome to our disfunctional family.

You shouldn't have much to worry about our resident sentient bran cereal, but beware of fanged tacos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Ensign
# 7 PWI, why can't I create posts?
12-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Welcome and my apologies for using your thread to ask this. I began playing before the OP's start date listed in the upper right, am a gold member, have made zen store purchases, yada yada...

I still can't create a post, I am replying to the OP's post because all I can do it reply to existing posts. Why can't I create post as a gold member who has been a gold member for a little over two months?

If anyone agrees with me could they please post the idea of a c-store/zen-store fed unlock for a playable fed Orion? Thank you and my apologies for putting this in your thread.
Captain
# 8
12-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadecait View Post
Welcome and my apologies for using your thread to ask this. I began playing before the OP's start date listed in the upper right, am a gold member, have made zen store purchases, yada yada...

I still can't create a post, I am replying to the OP's post because all I can do it reply to existing posts. Why can't I create post as a gold member who has been a gold member for a little over two months?

If anyone agrees with me could they please post the idea of a c-store/zen-store fed unlock for a playable fed Orion? Thank you and my apologies for putting this in your thread.
Welcome to a Perfect World. I haven't the slightest idea why you can't make new threads, though. By all means you should be able to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Survivor of Romulus
# 9 Welcome To Star Trek Online
12-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi
I'm Livin@Livin, my wife and I, have been playing going on three years both her and I love the game. Except for a brief break when Cataclysm was released we have played daily. We to are going back to school, and also feel we can't work a subscription for two into the budget...

Ta-Da Star Trek Online finally a game that lets us play out the fantasies we had as kids, to captain a starship and to boldly go where, only the other players in game have gone before. With a free to play option we can still play actively and treat ourselves with Zen or gold subscription when we can, instead of our characters being held hostage by monthly dues.

Even though Perfect World has a few imperfections, they really do a fantastic job, and I would like to thank them for all their hard work.

We are Canadian, and live in the Mountain Time Zone, if you ever need a hand with anything or need to ask a question feel free to drop us a line.

Good Luck and Have Fun Out There
Livin@Livin
KiDs Of SpAwN
http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=3999923

Last edited by livinrtb; 12-11-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Commander
# 10
12-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadecait View Post

Your membership status nor your character levels have any bearing on your posting rights. Starting from the first time you log into the forums, you have to have a certain post count before you can post new threads, the exact number of which I don't know.

This was imposed to counter the flood of sports threads that many PWE boards were inundated with a few months ago.

To the OP: Depending on your faction affiliation, welcome or 'Qapla!!
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting