Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 11 no snowballs
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
i cant equip snowballs.. the loot go into invetory but as soon as you say equip... GONE..
Lieutenant
# 12
12-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Are you using the right click, and selecting the "Equip" option? When you do this, do you see the stack of snowballs appear in a device slot of your toon? If so, start from step "5)" below.

Otherwise, try the following method instead:
1) Make sure you have no snowballs in your inventory or on your toon's device slot. This is to prevent you accidentally having any melting/melted snowballs.
2) Collect a stack of snowballs.
3) Open up your toon's status UI (where you can see the toon's device slots).
4) Drag and drop the stack of snowballs into one of the toon's device slots.
5) If the stack of snowballs does not appear in your action bar, drag and drop the stack of snowballs from your device slot into your action bar. From now until this stack of snowballs melt, every stack of snowballs you pick up will auto-magically be usable from your action bar.
6) Find a moving snowman.
7) Use the keyboard <Tab> key to auto-target the closest snowman or left click on a snowman to acquire a target. If you do not actively target a snowman, you will likely watch your character throw snowballs at nothing or not be allowed to throw any snowballs.
8) Use your action bar keyboard shortcut or left click on the snowball stack in your action bar to throw snowballs at the targeted snowman.

If these steps do not help you, please try to post additional details of what you are experiencing.
Career Officer
# 13
12-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Just had another issue with the Flurry weapon. Pressing 1 and 2 to fire didn't work, but clicking the icon in the tray did make it fire. I changed instance, removed and reloaded the weapon and checked my number lock wasn't on. Someone else said they were having a similar issue.

EDIT: Logged out, logged back in and played another snowman event, and now it works okay. The only thing I can think, is that I used an emote a couple of minutes before the initial snowman event started. Hope that helps.

For Ship Charts and Videos - www.starfish1.co.uk and My YouTube Channel

Last edited by starfish1701; 12-10-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 14 Still bouncing
12-11-2012, 11:45 PM
So it has been 4 going on 5 days and I am still having all the same problems previously listed in thread. Snapping around, invisible NPCs, non-functioning prompts, no way to leave QWW, rubber banding back after several minutes blowing my race cuz I snap out of the raceway and get disqualified....

This is severely impairing my ability to run the race enough times for my 1000 Autographed photos.

Can the timeline for available runs be extended to make up for this frustrating delay in fixing whatever is going on?
Ensign
have nothing but problems from rubber band effects and not getting any loot from wonderland to infected x2 borg processors and almost 2000 in dillitium (maybe miss spelled) I've had the issues maybe after six hours of the patch so is there any hope or going to loose out on a breen ship
Career Officer
# 16
12-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Saw a player running around headless a few nights ago.

But they should give those who can't complete the 25 runs due to these problems some extra time or just pop the ship in their bank.

It is the season of giving.

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that this will likely lead to trouble.=3
As I grind through the valley of XP, I shall fear no nerf.
Ensign
# 17 Cant buy flurry weapon
12-15-2012, 03:05 PM
I cant buy the flurry weapon, and i have all of the things i need for it.
Lieutenant
# 18
12-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkservantes View Post
I cant buy the flurry weapon, and i have all of the things i need for it.
Check to make sure you don't have anything in your overflow bag. The overflow bag has been attributed to almost all "unable to make holiday vendor purchases"-type bug reports.
Ensign
# 19
12-16-2012, 01:33 PM
submitted a ticket a day ago about not being able to pick up snowballs at all, on any character and i cant send them on the crew assignment either, which makes me almost unable to get any stuff at all, the race is the only thing im able to do each day but thats about it,
kinda hope for som compensation for this but i highly doubt ill get anything at all.
going away for christmas in 2 days so from then on i cant participate and cant get any more items until next year =\
Lieutenant
# 20
12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktanto View Post
submitted a ticket a day ago about not being able to pick up snowballs at all, on any character and i cant send them on the crew assignment either, which makes me almost unable to get any stuff at all, the race is the only thing im able to do each day but thats about it,
kinda hope for som compensation for this but i highly doubt ill get anything at all.
going away for christmas in 2 days so from then on i cant participate and cant get any more items until next year =\
I've also noticed the snowballs not being picked up problem. Did you try the following steps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snovern View Post
Otherwise, try the following method instead:
1) Make sure you have no snowballs in your inventory or on your toon's device slot. This is to prevent you accidentally having any melting/melted snowballs.
2) Collect a stack of snowballs.
3) Open up your toon's status UI (where you can see the toon's device slots).
4) Drag and drop the stack of snowballs into one of the toon's device slots.
5) If the stack of snowballs does not appear in your action bar, drag and drop the stack of snowballs from your device slot into your action bar. From now until this stack of snowballs melt, every stack of snowballs you pick up will auto-magically be usable from your action bar.
6) Find a moving snowman.
7) Use the keyboard <Tab> key to auto-target the closest snowman or left click on a snowman to acquire a target. If you do not actively target a snowman, you will likely watch your character throw snowballs at nothing or not be allowed to throw any snowballs.
8) Use your action bar keyboard shortcut or left click on the snowball stack in your action bar to throw snowballs at the targeted snowman.
Sometimes, I have found that I need to perform step "2)" twice for a first stack of snowballs to appear in my inventory. Melted snowballs can sometimes be invisible either in your inventory, in your toon's device slot, or both. The first stack of snowballs you pick up (while you have both your toon's Status UI and inventory open) can help trigger those invisible melted snowballs to go away. Then, the second stack you pick up will appear in your inventory.

If these steps do not help you, please try to post additional details of what you are experiencing.