Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Starfleet Veteran
Hey everyone,

I've just recently returned to playing my Klingon player after a roughly 2-year absence (I only came back to do the mission to claim the free Bortasque Prototype and forgot to even complete THAT ), but now with a mirror of my local Fed fleet up an running Klink-side I think I'm ready to take the Empire a tad more seriously.

Of course, "seriously" is a relative term in this case as my only KDF character so far (Borg Klingon Engineer, might restart as a Tac) is just Level 26 (with daily logons to farm Winter goodies), so it will be a while yet before I do anything requiring a reasonable amount of thought.

Right now I've got a Norgh BoP (standard) and a Qorgh Raptor in my selection, and as a Lifetimer I've also got access to the Peghqu' Destroyer (the Chimera equivalent), but obviously I won't have my mitts on it until I actually reach Lt. General rank. So far I'm liking the BoP more than the Raptor (which doesn't "feel" as agile as even my Vesta).

In the meantime any advice on from veterans of the Empire as to which ships to stick with and/or spend some cash on would be welcome. Would you consider spending some Zen on the Norgh refit for the skin and Quad cannons a worthy endeavor? For the record I don't do PVP, though I may take it up a little bit since I've heard that's what the KDF's all about.

Also, can the skins from the different BoPs (like the Ning'Tao, Kitang, etc.) be applied to ships like the Heghta? What do you think of the HohSus? Is there a point to buying the low-level BoPs like the QulDun?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to avoid dishonor