Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Holiday Vendor
12-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Here is the problem, I can buy holiday consumables from the vendor, but not the weapons or the winter coat unlocks. I tried going through PW support to get bug resolved but 3 days later nothing. What should I do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepeln1 View Post
Here is the problem, I can buy holiday consumables from the vendor, but not the weapons or the winter coat unlocks. I tried going through PW support to get bug resolved but 3 days later nothing. What should I do?
Having similar issue... I can buy the drinks no problem.. even bought a jacket several days ago.. but now today I tried to get a lirpa and... nothing..

I have every item that is needed (more then what is needed actually) and when I click buy, and accept.. nothing happens. I dont lose any of the items.. nor do I get my Lirpa...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Try clearing out your overflow bag, I had the same problem and that fixed it for me (after a relog, as well).
Ensign
# 4 Holiday Vendor
12-13-2012, 08:20 AM
I've been playing a while and don't really know alot about the fashion aspect of this game, I bought the White Winter Jacket the other day and recieved the unlock message, had the box appear in inventory, but the "Jacket" icon was a pair of Targ Fur Earmuffs...which I think were added back to my stack of earmuffs...not 100% sure on that one though, anyways, I checked my Inv. which wasn't full, I've checked my chr. and the "right click to switch uniforms" options and went to a tailor...am I missing something, being a fashion noob or is this a bug ?
Ensign
# 5
12-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprcheese View Post
Try clearing out your overflow bag, I had the same problem and that fixed it for me (after a relog, as well).
What is an overflow bag? I have empty slots in my inventory.
Ensign
# 6
12-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Okay, found it....Thanks.