Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
12-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Okay so you're seeing people being muted who are active for zero reason as well? I've had a few people hit me up saying they're muted but the system doesn't show it

Sadly, I would rather not have to make a new channel but really I think you're right it might be the only course of action.
Ours show up as muted, but we can't do anything to reverse it. We shouldn't have to settle for making a new channel. It's a lazy solution that can splinter communities, and the root of the problem should be addressed by Cryptic.
Career Officer
# 12
12-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starboardnacelle View Post
Ours show up as muted, but we can't do anything to reverse it. We shouldn't have to settle for making a new channel. It's a lazy solution that can splinter communities, and the root of the problem should be addressed by Cryptic.
Not going to happen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
12-11-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Not going to happen.
Then the least they can do is add a pruning system that removes people that haven't been active on the channel in over a month.
Community Moderator
# 14
12-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I did get a response from a tweet i sent branflakes yesterday, this issue was passed along a couple of weeks ago so we can only presume it's being looked at
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 15
12-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
I did get a response from a tweet i sent branflakes yesterday, this issue was passed along a couple of weeks ago so we can only presume it's being looked at
A couple of weeks back!?

There are threads in this topic and bug reports that have been submitted I think in 2011 about this problem... and they've only just started looking at it!?
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
12-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
A couple of weeks back!?

There are threads in this topic and bug reports that have been submitted I think in 2011 about this problem... and they've only just started looking at it!?
I have to agree. The amount of time they've allowed this glitch to fester is very neglectful. Let's just hope they actually fix it so we can start policing our channels again.