Lieutenant
# 21
12-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Gays and women (haven't seen any women, but a lot of gays) deserve eye candy too. Is it so wrong?

Most of the female toons in the game are designed to be sex objects.
I did the best I could with mine (male) but the TOS tunic only goes so far.

Personally, I'd like to see my Andorian BOff in a Troi top.
Career Officer
# 22
12-08-2012, 11:04 PM
^^ Yeah, the only work around on the Fed side is to get male Orion Boffs and make them human looking. Just like in my sig...

But would be nice if Cryptic, and some players, would just loosen up and allow us to, at the very least have Risa "swim wear" (or even just whatever the NPCs have) for males, without any restrictions, on the Fed side. Or even an open jacket without shirt....
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862
Captain
# 23
12-09-2012, 02:48 AM
It's blindingly obvious that we can never remove all the ridiculous female options from the game, so just make them available the males as well. All the bare midrifts, open tops, catsuits, and skirts.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Ensign
# 24
12-09-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm rewatching TNG at the moment, and in one of the first scenes of the first episode, there's a male officer that's basically wearing a dress, and others are seen in skirts/kilts/whatever.

There's yer lore. Get it done.
Captain
# 25
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authorboy View Post
I'm rewatching TNG at the moment, and in one of the first scenes of the first episode, there's a male officer that's basically wearing a dress, and others are seen in skirts/kilts/whatever.

the 'skant' uniform, yeah, would be nice to have that too ^^
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
At the very least, could the male Captains get something that actually looks like athletic or beach clothing? The only clothing that doesn't cover the entire arm is the TOS medical shirts, and everything covers the entire leg. Give us short and t-shirts in off-duty wear at least.
Career Officer
# 27
12-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authorboy View Post

This. ^^^^
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Admiral Quinn was never over ALL of Starfleet << Link
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link