Survivor of Romulus
# 31
12-11-2012, 01:42 AM
hmm dont think perfect world wonts money off us in euro zone other wise there would bring out prepaid cards for us by now
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
Try reading the announcement Brandon linked too, then all your answers will be revealed. Or use common sense, your choice.
The link sends you back to the original article, or are you too brain dead not to have graduated from kindergarten?
Ensign
# 33
12-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Can someone off the staff tell me if there is any C-store promotion coming till Christmas? I mean something 20% off all items, or 15% more Zen if you buy them. I think lots of player (especially without the opportunity to buy Ultimate Game Cards) want spend Euros or Pound this months. If we know that such a promotion is coming we would save the money and most likely buy more at the promotion. So its a win / win situation for perfect world and the player.
Career Officer
# 34
12-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds9fan1982 View Post
Can someone off the staff tell me if there is any C-store promotion coming till Christmas? I mean something 20% off all items, or 15% more Zen if you buy them. I think lots of player (especially without the opportunity to buy Ultimate Game Cards) want spend Euros or Pound this months. If we know that such a promotion is coming we would save the money and most likely buy more at the promotion. So its a win / win situation for perfect world and the player.
Unlike high-street retailers, PWE/Cryptic will never announce a sale is coming.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Starfleet Veteran
# 35 Issue with the $25 cards
12-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Ok everyone, I think I have found an issue "IF" you buy the $25 Ultimate Game Card (which the store I buy from has plenty of them).

When you go to redeem the $25 card, there is no $25 option. So, per customer support, you do two different amounts (a $20 and $5). The $20 amount goes through fine and the bonus is applied to the order.

Here is the problem ...

The $5 remaining balance is turned into "Ultimate Points". When you go back through and choose the Ultimate Game card $5 card, the Zen shown is the right amount with bonus but when you apply the "Ultimate Points" it will only give you the 500 Zen and not the 575.

I will submit a ticket with billing as before but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 36
12-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmiracle View Post
Ok everyone, I think I have found an issue "IF" you buy the $25 Ultimate Game Card (which the store I buy from has plenty of them).

When you go to redeem the $25 card, there is no $25 option. So, per customer support, you do two different amounts (a $20 and $5). The $20 amount goes through fine and the bonus is applied to the order.

Here is the problem ...

The $5 remaining balance is turned into "Ultimate Points". When you go back through and choose the Ultimate Game card $5 card, the Zen shown is the right amount with bonus but when you apply the "Ultimate Points" it will only give you the 500 Zen and not the 575.

I will submit a ticket with billing as before but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Correct. If you run into an issue with the bonus on the $5 portion, reach out to billing support and they'll be happy to assist and provide the proper bonus if it was an Ultimate Game Card prepaid card redeemed during the promotion period.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 37
12-18-2012, 07:40 PM
I had a similar issue, with having to split my purchases and not getting all my bonus points. It took maybe an hour for billing support to resolve the issue. Very impressed.
Ensign
# 38
12-19-2012, 07:43 PM
I went to pcgamesupply.com to purchase an Ultimate Game Card online. I bought the 20 dollar card. From their they sent me a code via email which I take back to ultimategamecard.com to redeem. I click redeem, select star trek online, which then takes me to the STO website. Log in with my account. Select the 20 dollar amount and enter the code and it's telling me invalid code. Do the online versions of the Ultimate Game Card not work?
Ensign
# 39
12-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Here are the instructions from pcgamesupply.com to redeem the online Ultimate Game Card code:

ACTIVATION INSTRUCTION
To Redeem This Card:

1. Go to www.ultimategamecard.com
2. Click on the Redeem button
3. Choose the game from the list
4. Follow gamers checkout process
5. Choose PaybyCash.com in checkout
6. Select Ultimate Game Card
7. Enter the code provided

I dont see any option on the STO page when redeeming to select paybycash.com
Rihannsu
# 40
12-22-2012, 02:10 PM
With the new promotion that you get 15% zen with your purchase, i wonder if you get both bonuses or not?
Closed Thread