Ensign
# 21
12-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Something is not adding up. Did you possibly link your Cryptic account to a different PWE account, and not this one? Customer service will need to take it from here, but we never delete characters, so they should be able to sort it out.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That is possible. I've already contacted customer service. Thanks for the help.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 22
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdude92 View Post
That is possible. I've already contacted customer service. Thanks for the help.
My pleasure Let me know what the resolution is via forum PM if you'd like.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 23
12-12-2012, 01:10 AM
I have two accounts with characters on both both for muling and transport aka bridge inviting for doffing this one that is a pwe account made and now my main which is a cryptic account that is now locked. Do I go and try to link both if I mutilbox daily for doffing or keep them separate?
Ensign
# 24
12-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
If you previously had a PWE account, and visited the STO site, it automatically made it a STO account as well, with no characters. Thus, since your PWE account is attached to a STO account, you can't link it with your Cryptic account.
How did you create the ticket? Navigating this website is like a maze.
Ensign
# 25
12-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Your not the only one having nothing to login to. It seems that cryptic and pw are not on the same page my link is forged and still nothing. Its like pw is not recieving the account info from cryptic correctly and thus and seems pw has no info to pass back cryptic is assuming its a new account in theory. Now boys we can work this out im sure but lets not be to wrapped up in a tangle for too long I put alot of hours into sto and have had friends gain interest into the game as well lets work the knots out with haste shall we. I know your smrt at these things.
Ensign
# 26
12-12-2012, 04:51 AM
I want my account with the characters and the property back. And I want it now. I have a link to cryptic account PWE account and nothing is there. What the hell is this supposed to mean Osier people? you are not able to transfer a database without you everything what Reaching into spoiled and angry people so that you 3/4 of the game end? I hope I do not say that when the link Crypt PWE account and thus has the same connection name and password as you might otherwise
I say to my soul on the forums. A brandon to your "cheers" to let the people that it works.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Logging in to http://sto.perfectworld.com/ does not open the "do you have a perfect world account" box, it just goes straight to the web site so I cannot link my Cryptic account.

I created an account here a while ago to be able to post on the forums but i always use my cryptic account to play STO. Logging in to STO the game with my PWE account shows an empty account with no characters.

How do I link the Cryptic account to the PWE account this way? I would like to transfer my cryptic account which has my characters to the PWE account which is empty but still retaining my PWE account for keeping track of my forum posts. I do not want to make a new PWE account.

Help please.

Ps. Both this PWE account and my cryptic account use the same user name but are separate accounts. Can that be the cause of the PWE account not registering the cryptic account?

Last edited by ga1en; 12-12-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Commander
# 28
12-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Hi,

I'm at work - followed the instructions online as I've never had a PWE account. Had the Cryptic one since beta.

I followed the instructions to create a PWE account, but it didn't give me an option to link this to my Cryptic account specifically (not sure if this happened in the background automatically).

When I tried to login this morning before work, I obviously couldn't because of the change (I should read the forums more often). My biggest concern at the moment, although my stats appear in the account, ie I can see my subscribed time, what features I have active etc...my ZEN has disappeared.

I don't know if this is only showing ZEN at a PWE level (ie never purchased any through them) and that when I do login, I'll see the ZEN I had in game and through my recent purchase.

Somewhat concerned with people seemingly having problems, so fingers crossed when I do get to login, everything will be alright.

But if anyone can clarify that'd be great. I did a quick search, but couldn't see anything obvious.

Thanks.
Ensign
# 29
12-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga1en View Post
Logging in to http://sto.perfectworld.com/ does not open the "do you have a perfect world account" box, it just goes straight to the web site so I cannot link my Cryptic account.

I created an account here a while ago to be able to post on the forums but i always use my cryptic account to play STO. Logging in to STO the game with my PWE account shows an empty account with no characters.

How do I link the Cryptic account to the PWE account this way? I would like to transfer my cryptic account which has my characters to the PWE account which is empty but still retaining my PWE account for keeping track of my forum posts. I do not want to make a new PWE account.

Help please.

Ps. Both this PWE account and my cryptic account use the same user name but are separate accounts. Can that be the cause of the PWE account not registering the cryptic account?
I'm having the exact same issue.

Waiting on my ticket, let's see what happens.
Career Officer
# 30
12-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

These words ring as true today, as they did when first uttered some 20 years ago, on the TNG episode 'The Drumhead'.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjJN08uqt70
Indeed they do, one small point and this is made by almost all non English speaking people and therefore the most often quoted, he does not say censored, he says censured, there is a big difference and I think in the context censored would have been better.

So the whole quote is:

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html