Captain
# 11 Error
12-11-2012, 09:52 AM
The atrox is not like the voquv maybe in the sluggish handling sense but the voquv is a tactical warship with extreme versatility the atrox is a science no bite tank

Still a good ship but no just no
Captain
# 12
12-11-2012, 02:38 PM
The level of fail in this thread is just... ugh.

No. You do not need a fleet level carrier. You already have the Fleet Armitage. You already have access to the Recluse. You don't need a fleet Atrox. Stop encroaching on KDF material.

P.S. This is a perfect example of typical Fed seeing a KDF thing and saying I WANT.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
# 13
12-11-2012, 02:39 PM
you fukkin mad bro the atrox should be removed from the game period
Commander
# 14
12-11-2012, 02:58 PM
The Atrox is here is here to stay and I am glad. I would hate for mine to be removed.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command
Lieutenant
# 15
12-11-2012, 10:27 PM
personally i want the atrox fleet version. I also want the kar'fi fleet version. I play both sides but spend more time on my kar'fi and voq'uv ships. i'm not the type that goes only klingon or give feds everything. I go i wanna have fun playing any of my 6 characters and personally thats flying the big carriers. And i like my klingons more due to the ship/console selections they have.
Captain
# 16
12-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Need a tissue?

It only makes sense that the Federation would try to keep on par with the Klingons in military hardware.
No, the devs saw the fat, bulging pockets of the Federation players and gave them what they wanted, screwing the KDF in the process.

But f**k the KDF right? Who cares about the smelly, ugly Klingons, right?
Captain
# 17
12-12-2012, 03:16 AM
No. if you want what's basically a Fleet Vo'Quv, get a KDF character and get one that way.

It's no wonder the KDF have so few players when there are so many Feds that think "ooh, that's shiny. I really want one, but ony if they make an identical version for the Fed side".

Why can some people not understand that the 2 sides are meant to be different, and not almost identical clones with the only difference being ship models and a different UI colour.
Rihannsu
# 18
12-12-2012, 03:54 AM
Well, my preference would be the Fleet Atrox not being a Fed Fleet VoQuv, but slightly different - for example, a 5th sci console instead of a 4th eng.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.