If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
"For separate, existing CRYPTIC and PERFECT WORLD accounts:
1. Navigate to the Star Trek Online website (http://sto.perfectworld.com/) or the Champions Online website (http://co.perfectworld.com/)
2. Click on ?Register/Login? in the upper right corner of the screen
3. Enter your Cryptic User Name and password
4. Click 'YES' when asked if you have an existing Perfect World account
5. Enter your PWE User Name and Password where prompted to complete linking
However, for some of us, STEP 4-5 simply does not happen, so the whole linking process stops right there. We're left with an empty PWE account with the same Cryptic login and no way to access the cryptic account. Why can't you just merge empty PWE accounts to existing Cryptic accounts with the same user email and same login info? Send out a confirmation email to the said email if you have to.