Captain
# 11
12-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Crit which mission ?
Once I reached an adult I can't get to any of the earmuff variety missions.
The initial one that makes a random targ which costs 6 tags. Crit it and you get a moppet targ with a bow/earmuffs and the achieve.
Career Officer
# 12
12-12-2012, 10:57 AM
I don't think you need to crit on the first part. I recall getting the title in upgrading to a moppet.
Captain
# 13
12-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Thats the problem, now that I've got an adult I can't get any mission allowing me to 'upgrade' to a moppet (with or without earmuffs).
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 14
12-27-2012, 05:22 AM
I found accolade
Ice racer: Win 10 races on Q's Winter Wonderland ice track. (30 points)

And for that Eppohs: Evolution line is linear. that means, you have to evolve eppoh of lower "age" to higher... Eppoh Elder is final. (with bow/earmuffs it's for 200 Romulan marks. otherwise it's 100)
Captain
# 15
12-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Thats the problem, now that I've got an adult I can't get any mission allowing me to 'upgrade' to a moppet (with or without earmuffs).
Adults can be upgraded one more time to "elder". Also for more tags you can start a new one. I tend to have 4 going at once each at different ages.

Keep in mind the science officer jobs are bugged and while they show up in green as if a crit trait, they actually reduce your chance to crit. Logical and eididic memory increase it. So a biologist or research lab scientist Doff is a BAD THING if you want the accolade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Snowman About Town = Viewing snowman scenes

* Federation Weapons
* Klingon Customs
*Qapla'!
* Today is a Good Day to Die
* Snowball Fight
* The Winter Host
* Winter Warriors
Anyone have a map showing these? I'm missing one and after two hours of trying gave up but I would like to know where it is so I know why/how I keep missing what should be obvious. The zone's not that big!
Closed Thread