Career Officer
# 191
12-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
I don't mean you leaving your fleet, I believe you can actually get invited to another fleet's base and use their vendors. The provisions come out of YOUR fleet's stock, not your guests's base. Its not practical for access to all the perks at all times but it should be enough to get a T3 Defiant.
Nope. Can't do that anymore.
Captain
# 192
12-12-2012, 01:32 PM
As I understand it, this idea only applies for things like elite fleet weapons and other such things. But doesn't apply to ships.
Career Officer
# 193
12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Nope. Can't do that anymore.
Well then... guess Cryptic couldn't let us have any shortcuts could they?
Captain
# 194
12-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Latest release notes indicate a far more potent use for alt farming officer reports.

This thread should be closed as with said new import the argument is null and void.
Lieutenant
# 195
12-12-2012, 11:02 PM
just find some way to balance it out between big and small fleets and we'll be good
Lt. Commander
# 196 Bigger picture
12-13-2012, 04:17 AM
I got a small fleet as well and that is fine for now, if I wanted it to grow more I would recruit more. Yes the set up they put into place makes it harder to build if I choose to continue my effects, but I always have to option to go to a bigger fleet or just not to build at all. The only thing I can see to improve this set up they are using is to add a management system (for the fleet Leader's only), the ability to withdraw from one project and add it to another (and not your personal inventory) or a cancel button would also be nice to have also. But I would rather them put their effects into fixing the little bugs that are in the game.

No I'm not trying get people mad, I'm just giving MY OPINION on this post.
Captain
# 197
12-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesburtchell View Post
just find some way to balance it out between big and small fleets and we'll be good
As has already been stated umpteen times. It's supposed to take longer for small fleets to get the resources they need to complete projects.

With the new patch you will be able to very easily farm fleet marks like there is no tomorrow by running short foundry missions. Ok it's not the console quickie, (it's worse in my opinion) but it's ridiculous with the extremely short cooldown.

I mean honestly, once again Cryptic have caved and pushed the envelope too far the other way. Not impressed.
Captain
# 198
12-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
As has already been stated umpteen times. It's supposed to take longer for small fleets to get the resources they need to complete projects.
And since nobody is arguing that it should take the same amount of time as larger fleets, this continues to be a mindless non-answer.
Lieutenant
# 199 Jan 1 Fleet Cleanup.
12-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Some people like me are just fed up with fleets right now. Since they accept everyone and then they have people who screw around in a Omega mark or Rom mark team game.

There are Fleets on my Naughty list for Chrismas.

(Risa defence Force) Had 2 members of this fleet in a Cure ground mission, and they played the first half fine. Then after the generators were destroyed they decided to take on argo by themselves running in to die and then not respawning finally logging off.

So I put this blunt Clean up your fleet memberships. If I see any Risa Defence Force they go on my ignore list. If I'm in any Omega mark or Rom mark team play. I know they screw around untill someone logs off. It may seem stiff to black mark a whole fleet. But the actions of 2 of your fleet members has given this fleet a bad reputaions as far as I concerned.

Thanks.

Last edited by z69evermoon; 12-13-2012 at 07:56 AM.
Captain
# 200
12-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Post 195 read it and tell me what you think that means? There have been so many people who have argued for it to take less time or proportioned time in other threads. So many in fact the Devs are considering it. Hardly nobody.

You have you console quickie back. Go forth and rejoice.