Captain
# 11
12-12-2012, 01:38 PM
The Tribble turn off option is only temporary. So yes you can turn off tribbles for a few minutes, but not permanently. Because of that, we have come up with two sports, Tribble Soccer and Tribble Hockey. Tribble Hockey is just Tribble Soccer with all contestants using Frosted Boots.
Career Officer
# 12
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Tribble Hockey is just Tribble Soccer with all contestants using Frosted Boots.
GENIUS!

/10char
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Ensign
# 13
12-12-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm in a smallish sized fleet, and we kept up with the special projects ok... until embassy projects were introduced. The doubling of costs meant that everyone was so dispirited that even though we decided not to take embassy specials, we actually had less contributions to the starbase ones than before S7. We were only just going to finish project 10 in time to get project 11 slotted, even though we'd never before finished a project after it's two weeks. Even that daft tribble one.

So please, please, please, at the very least drop prices for projects 12 and 3 to 100k. Definitely don't drop the reruns, that'll just piss off those of us who paid full. But going forward, two times the projects shouldn't mean two times of the costs. And I say that as a net zen buyer, who's been killing it with the zen value collapse.

Oh, and perma-toggle tribbles while you're at it. Checkboxes for all in the fleet window would be great, but at the very least make the clean up tribble guy do his job properly. There is a time for trib-ball playing, and a time for not having to trip over the blighters. It'd be nice to choose when that is

Cummon Cryptic. It's Christmas
Empire Veteran
# 14
12-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eklinaar View Post
No discount? Lame. These projects are too expensive.
Having a discount now would only piss off those who already paid for the projects when they first came out

Besides, these projects are made for 25-people-and-up fleets, who can easily meet the 200K requirement.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Captain
# 15
12-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Besides, these projects are made for 25-people-and-up fleets, who can easily meet the 200K requirement.
No. These, like all Fleet Projects are designed for Fleets of all sizes. And the minimum Fleet size (for forming a fleet anyways), is 5. Which as I posted earlier, is 40k Dilithium per member, or 5 days straight of maxing out the refining cap.

Your argument of saying "these are made for 25 people fleets and up", is precisely what Cryptic seems intent on doing: Killing the small fleets.
Empire Veteran
# 16
12-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
No. These, like all Fleet Projects are designed for Fleets of all sizes. And the minimum Fleet size (for forming a fleet anyways), is 5. Which as I posted earlier, is 40k Dilithium per member, or 5 days straight of maxing out the refining cap.

Your argument of saying "these are made for 25 people fleets and up", is precisely what Cryptic seems intent on doing: Killing the small fleets.
Where was it said that? As far as I saw, I believed it was what I said.

And killing the small fleets? If this was a requirement to progress, then it'd be doing so. But as it's been said many times, these are optional, and will re-run a number of times, allowing fleets many oppurtunities to obtain these should they wish.

Otherwise, it's up to them, and their responsibility should they run them.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Captain
# 17
12-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Having a discount now would only piss off those who already paid for the projects when they first came out

but they did say that this will happen soon in one of the interviews , then do a u turn is the same old ****
Captain
# 18
12-12-2012, 04:28 PM
At this point in the dilthium cycle without cutting the project prices in half they are just wasting a re-run.
Captain
# 19
12-12-2012, 04:33 PM
When will we see the project that makes transparent the center floor of the main ops area and we look down to view the shuttle/docking bay?

The above is merely something we've speculated about before the "walk thru a wall near transporter" thing was fixed... But it would be really cool if it were to become a reality! When are we gonna see this project?

PS: And yea... I'm with the above posters... 200k dil is far too high still for these projects! Smaller fleets especially are really suffering!
Captain
# 20
12-13-2012, 07:02 AM
During my last check of the dilithium exchange, the rate was hovering around 105 (d) to 1 (z). Once these rerun featured projects hit the game, I predict the new dilithium rate will be around 75 (d) to 1 (z). It looks like Cryptic is intentionally bringing the dilithium exchange down.

Perhaps its time reverse direction?

Instead of buying zen with physical cash, we can now get it free with dilithium.

Why spend real money on a game, which is giving away its assets for free?

Since I am no longer in a fleet, I see this as a great opportunity. I can get some of the zen back, which I blew on another person's fleetbase. I will be able to get back what was lost. After spending over $200 on zen, over the course of a few months, I welcome this featured project rerun with open arms.

Thanks for this great gift Cryptic.

Last edited by linyive; 12-13-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Closed Thread