Career Officer
# 21
12-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
I would like to however I've no idea where to upload it.
Ok, I set up a new e-mail address to receive game related mail, so you can just e-mail it to me here: StarTrekAtlas@cox.net

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
12-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Hmm you can have a captain or two if need/want people in the witness/jury spot
Career Officer
# 23
12-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Hmm you can have a captain or two if need/want people in the witness/jury spot
I actually could use a lot of Captains for the mission. Including some just to give information / opinions.

Survivor of Romulus
# 24
12-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
I actually could use a lot of Captains for the mission. Including some just to give information / opinions.
plot wise.. were these captains part of whatever is going on with this plot (ie helped you kill someone?) or are they just.. "bla bla bla tryed to stop him hes a madman!"
Career Officer
# 25
12-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
plot wise.. were these captains part of whatever is going on with this plot (ie helped you kill someone?) or are they just.. "bla bla bla tryed to stop him hes a madman!"
They aren't actually involved. They're mostly just there to give testimony as to the guy's character, and/or give their opinions on what happened, or what the character should do (which could be wrong or right). Maybe mention conflicts of interest on the part of the judges. Or maybe just make random comments that have nothing to do with the case (just nonsense that the player has to sort through when getting info).

If you want I can even let you decide what they would say about the whole thing. I'm willing to let anyone who donates a character give feedback on how they want them portrayed or act, or even write their dialogue entirely. And I can let you play through to make sure you're happy before publicizing the mission.

If there's ever a serious issue at some point I can sub in a character of my own making, so that would be the worst case scenario if someone was really unhappy. Since I can now import the characters it's not as much of a risk on my part in terms of time spent.

Survivor of Romulus
# 26
12-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
They aren't actually involved. They're mostly just there to give testimony as to the guy's character, and/or give their opinions on what happened, or what the character should do (which could be wrong or right). Maybe mention conflicts of interest on the part of the judges. Or maybe just make random comments that have nothing to do with the case (just nonsense that the player has to sort through when getting info).

If you want I can even let you decide what they would say about the whole thing. I'm willing to let anyone who donates a character give feedback on how they want them portrayed or act, or even write their dialogue entirely. And I can let you play through to make sure you're happy before publicizing the mission.

If there's ever a serious issue at some point I can sub in a character of my own making, so that would be the worst case scenario if someone was really unhappy. Since I can now import the characters it's not as much of a risk on my part in terms of time spent.
lol sure i'll give you a few captains and a brief sentence about them.

I only have 1 rule when donating chars though...

(Don't kill them off) other than that... do what you like
Rihannsu
# 27
12-14-2012, 04:25 AM
how do you export from the tailor? I've seen the option in Foundry but I don't remember seeing it at a regular tailor.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 28
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
To save a costume from the normal game, you need to go to the tailor and select modify. Then at the bottom of the screen you'll see an option to Save or Load your costume.

Career Officer
# 29
12-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Double post, sorry.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
12-14-2012, 02:50 PM
you want me to mail the stuff to the address at the top of this page?