Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Rihannsu
# 21
12-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Heck with 200 applicants ( i expected 20 at most) we'll hand out free white T1 shields if need be. other then that i share hilberts sentiment. With the set pieces we can unequip, having a bunch of god-mode players will be....problematic

So whats the lowest hitpoint shield?
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Commander
# 22
12-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Sargon, I have registered for the community, hopefully one of you guys can look into my application
Captain
# 23
12-12-2012, 07:27 PM
i can change my ship name and i can offer any help thats needed if youre short staffed. (ie extra body to be there with coaches that need an extra body)

yes i know thats what an assitant coach does but i dont want to be titled anything, just offering to help.

dumb question-

can vets enter into the boot camp? that free respec is mighty tempting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 24
12-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
i can change my ship name and i can offer any help thats needed if youre short staffed. (ie extra body to be there with coaches that need an extra body)

yes i know thats what an assitant coach does but i dont want to be titled anything, just offering to help.

dumb question-

can vets enter into the boot camp? that free respec is mighty tempting.
Yes, absolutely. As far as I understand the rewards, vets can get the respect as well. There are no limits in this regard.

I would like to talk with you about the coaching matter. I need the following from you:

- your @handle
- Send me an email to the following address with the subject, "Coaching": sargon.priorityone@gmail.com. I have you down at this point as an asst. coach on the master list.

Thanks.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
# 25
12-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
Sargon, I have registered for the community, hopefully one of you guys can look into my application
Cliftona91: I am going to send this along to drkfrontiers, because I can't seem to figure out why your name is not showing up on the boot camp roster. Hang tight and for now just register for the Boot Camp day. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

Sargon

@gradstudent1
Captain
# 26
12-13-2012, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Yes, absolutely. As far as I understand the rewards, vets can get the respect as well. There are no limits in this regard.

I would like to talk with you about the coaching matter. I need the following from you:

- your @handle
- Send me an email to the following address with the subject, "Coaching": sargon.priorityone@gmail.com. I have you down at this point as an asst. coach on the master list.

Thanks.
email sent, should be comming from matteo716@me.com
i look forward to helping in any way i can.

i also applied on the forums as "matteo716"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?

Last edited by maicake716; 12-13-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Lieutenant
# 27 PvP Boot Pack
12-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Just wondering...will the PvP Boot Pack bound to character or bound to account? Can I do the PvP event with a character and claim the pack with another?
Thanks!
P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
...and 21 other characters!
Captain
# 28
12-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoll2 View Post
Just wondering...will the PvP Boot Pack bound to character or bound to account? Can I do the PvP event with a character and claim the pack with another?
Thanks!
I just spoke with Branflakes, and this issue is still up in the air. Sorry I can't provide a clearer answer!

@gradstudent1