Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
It seems like it should be a pretty solid machine. 5 layers of armor, and you can get an ensign tactical for your tacteam so you can have both cannon scatter and torpedo spread. But everything is always about the Fleet Vor'cha, with owners raving about its ridiculously copious (for anything cruiserkin) tactical stations.

Defense versus Offense debate in microcosm?
Commander
# 2
12-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I would guess it's mostly that few fleets have a T4 shipyard for the Negh'Var, while nearly every fleet has a T2 shipyard for the Vor'cha.
Captain
# 3
12-12-2012, 06:02 PM
^ What he said. Tier 4 on the KDF side is rare, even though there are a lot of fed fleets that have tier 4. I fully expect to see idiots in Fleet Galaxy-Rs in the coming month and a half. Especially after the winter event ends. And I brace myself for that day as we speak.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Commander
# 4
12-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
^ What he said. Tier 4 on the KDF side is rare, even though there are a lot of fed fleets that have tier 4. I fully expect to see idiots in Fleet Galaxy-Rs in the coming month and a half. Especially after the winter event ends. And I brace myself for that day as we speak.
Oh goody, another big cruiser to pop

Joking aside, I doubt any KDF base is tier 4, so no Fleet Negh'vars for now
Captain
# 5
12-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
Oh goody, another big cruiser to pop

Joking aside, I doubt any KDF base is tier 4, so no Fleet Negh'vars for now
There are a couple tier 4's - House of Beautiful Orions is one.
Commander
# 6
12-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
There are a couple tier 4's - House of Beautiful Orions is one.
I meant any of them are tier 5, didnt realize what I said until now lol
Empire Veteran
# 7
12-12-2012, 07:49 PM
well considering the Fleet Vorcha is one lean mean machine and the fact that both FVorcha and Fl Neghs cost 4 modules each, I kinda doubt we'll see a lot of the latter. Personally since I have the Flt Vorcha and since I had to shell out 2k Zen for it I have decided against getting the Negh as well. If they cost only 1 FSM them maybe I would have..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Commander
# 8
12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
I meant any of them are tier 5, didnt realize what I said until now lol
T5 shipyards are still a few months away for the most advanced fleets.
Captain
# 9
12-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
T5 shipyards are still a few months away for the most advanced fleets.
The Neg is avail at T4 shipyard - but why would you want it? the Fleet Vor'cha has everything better - boff, turn, console slots

just 3k less hull
Empire Veteran
# 10
12-12-2012, 10:21 PM
If/when the KDF side of my fleet ever gets to tier 4 shipyards, I am most certainly going to use a Fleet Negh'var on my KDF Engineer.

I mean, 5 engineer consoles, 4/4 weapons, plenty of hull and shields still, the ensign is universal, plus a standard cloak and pretty nice turn still, and can potentially use cannons if you want.