Career Officer
# 31
12-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markarich View Post
I just want to say thank you to the Devs from the bottom of my heart for actually listening to the myriad members of small to mid size fleets whose fleet projects/upgrades were decimated by the Season 7 change to Investigate officer reports. I must admit that since season 7, mainly due to the change in Investigate Officer reports, I and others like me have been doing pretty much nothing else than endlessly grinding for fleet marks. It will be nice to now have some breathing room to be able to enjoy the other aspects of the season 7 upgrade as well as Q's winter wonderland. Thanks again.
Santa and the Reindeers payed Cryptic a visit...........if you get my drift.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Captain
# 32
12-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Any chance Q is gonna visit New Romulus as well as Qo'nos and ESD? Romulans have holidays too, right?
Ensign
# 33 Earning Dilithium
12-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi,

i dont really understand the changes you make in the way someone can get dilithium.

I loved it to play Kerrat for the 480 dil per 3 rounds, then you changed the mission to show up randomly a week, its not even a daily mission.
Now you change the daily mission -investigate officer reports- to a mission where you can get 960 dil every 30 mins.
I just dont understand that ... why cant we all do our favor things to earn our dilithium and/or our fleet marks ? Your favoring something over another and you do that with an absurd balacing; every 30 mins 960 dil on one side and some dil sometimes in a week on the other.
Not that you get this wrong, sure ill like it to get more dil in short time, but the balancing of getting dil is totally cracy.

I would like to hear why your doing such strange things pls.
Rihannsu
# 34
12-12-2012, 09:25 PM
another very nice patch..

how about ADDING 50 Fleet marks to the "Officer on the Watch" daily?

finally?

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
12-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Investigate Officer Reports mission now requires completing only 1 qualified mission, has a 30 min cooldown, and rewards 960 Dilithium and 50 Fleet Marks.
THANK GOD

now we have a valid reason and easier way to get fleet marks that are desperately needed.

Will we get a filter for finding missions that are eligible for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
12-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Quote:
The Investigate Officer Reports Daily now requires completing only 1 qualified mission, has a 30 min cooldown, and rewards 960 Dilithium.
Oh wow! that's great.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 37
12-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Yes, it sure does I updated the patch notes to reflect this, as well as renaming it from a "daily" to a "mission". Don't forget to tip your Foundry authors with all that extra Dilithium, and donate to your Fleet's projects with all the extra marks

Accepting!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Probably too late for the tier 4 rep store glitch to be addressed but are the Devs at least AWARE of the issue?

I and many others have submitted bug reports but haven't seen a single response. It's really annoying to have worked our butts off only to be unable to actually BUY the items we've unlocked.
Career Officer
# 38
12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Quote:
The following patch notes were just added for tomorrow's release:Cheers,
Quote:

The Investigate Officer Reports Daily now requires completing only 1 qualified mission, has a 30 min cooldown, and rewards 960 Dilithium.
The Fleet Action daily that randomly picks 1 of 3 missions now gives 50 Fleet Marks and 960 Dilithium.
The Mining Event got a little more than a 50% boost to dilithium earned per node.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I know I've grumbled about the Investigate Office Reports changes for a few weeks before S7 was released - thank you very much for resolving this issue. My small fleet just may finish our level 2 starbase within a couple of weeks instead of months

Happy Camper
There are Four Lights... say no to ARC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fleet: 1st Order of Role-Players' Guild - gaming together since 2004
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-12-2012, 10:50 PM
The change to Officer Reports is certainly unexpected, especially that its got a 30 minute cool down now and not a straight daily, and that the dil reward is still an upper level amount. With any luck this will get folks to play some of the longer story focused missions as they wont have to do two more after them to get the marks.

Now if you could provide us authors with some more information regarding HOW a mission deemed qualified for this mission it would help greatly, because if you take a look at some of the treads down in our neck of the forums, we STILL have no clue what the system is doing.
Play Star Trek: Allegiance - my first series in the Foundry
Survivor of Romulus
# 40
12-12-2012, 10:56 PM
would like to see a patch that fixs the bugs that came out with season 7 FIX BUGS dont add more stuff that will probly make more bugs
Closed Thread