Lt. Commander
# 101
08-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmafire2374 View Post
If you click "USER CP" in the top left corner it will take you to the Control Panel. Under "MISCELLANEOUS" click on "Group Memberships".

It lists five fleets:
23rd Fleet
Blood of Kahless
Fifth Fleet
Omega Fleet
The Order of The Bat'leth

Looks like maybe the cats out of the bag? Check it yourselves guys. I think those are five of the six fleets that are testing the private forums. Strange that the info is just kind of out there. I thought it was suppose to be secretive?
Hmmm...

23rd Fleet kicked me out because I told them what I thought about them ... Not very mature when I was a member...

Don't know much about the other fleets

The Order of the Bat'Leth scare me, so I avoid them.
Lt. Commander
# 102
08-17-2009, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Guy
Hmmm that's kind of a mixed bag, Fifth and the Klingon fleets I agree with but Omega? They just spam their thread (like the failed HQ fleet). Ah well my money would have been on Lotus, Second or Ninth. Seem more established IMO. But doesn't matter what I think as I'm a lone wolf :p
this dude loves us i see.. maybe you would like to help willy load pickles ?
Lt. Commander
# 103
08-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo999 View Post
this dude loves us i see.. maybe you would like to help willy load pickles ?

Paul ignore him. He is just stating his flawed opinion. You have access to the STO private forums and our Fleets private forums. You know the truth about how active our players are. He doesn't and it flaws is opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 104
08-17-2009, 10:36 AM
People are getting Vex! *runs off*
Lt. Commander
# 105
08-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Come on all no need for hostilities, everyone has the right to be chosen which is the fairest way. So congrats again to those who have been chosen
Lt. Commander
# 106
08-18-2009, 08:33 AM
I ran across that group thing before it became a major discussion, if it is how you supposed, they it would explain why I'm still waiting on a response from Cryptic on how to make a "Group".

"Oh enlightened one I am."