Lt. Commander
# 51
12-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Updated the cropped Winter jacket for Trill, Caitian, and Ferasan females.
does that mean trill spots are now showing when wearing the jacket ( also for open jackets maybe ) ?
Career Officer
# 52
12-13-2012, 03:50 AM
Need a search option to find foundry missions that count. Still not going to bother with officer reports if I do not know how long the mission will take for that Dilithium......
Career Officer
# 53
12-13-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
I'm sad that the Romulan bridge officer customization was incorrect and is being changed. One of the few things that actually didn't need a change from the first time it was up. We already kindly asked not to get this changed in the Tribble forums in high numbers ... and it's still going live now. Why can our Romulan brothers and sisters not have the opportunity to wear Starfleet or Klingun stuff?
Yet they went to all the trouble to undo the mistake anyway?

Heh, it'll be their loss until the change is undone again. On my Federation Starship I want a crew wearing Federation uniform. I've got the Breen, Reman and Jem Hadar Candidates ready and waiting, but none of them are active yet because they're restricted to what they look like and what they're wearing. I don't want a bunch of merry men as bridge officers, I want them all suited up as you'd expect. A Romulan Bridge Officer is no different from my stance.

Makes you think though, they've got all these costume choices (Bajoran, TOS, ENT, Racing Uniforms ect) that allow us to customize our crew, yet where certain, specific Bridge Officers are concerned, it's irrelevant cause they're all locked.

I live in hope.
Commander
# 54
12-13-2012, 04:36 AM
Still no fix for the Romulan Hyper Plasma Torpedo launcher? Or the console store in the Embassy? Or the fact the Mk XII borg arm weapons do not display in the store after being unlocked?

I guess its not surprising you prioritize minor changes to the dumb winter event over serious bugs.

Last edited by seekerkorhil; 12-13-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Career Officer
# 55
12-13-2012, 05:10 AM
Since the "Investigate Officer Reports" has been changed to a regular mission we can do every 30 minutes, is there really a need for missions that "qualify" anymore? We will have to wait 30 minutes from the time we accept it before we can do another anyway. So feasibly, we could do the old 1-click completion but still have to wait 29 minutes to do it again. Just a thought.

Hail your new Overlord!
Career Officer
# 56
12-13-2012, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Need a search option to find foundry missions that count. Still not going to bother with officer reports if I do not know how long the mission will take for that Dilithium......
The mission needed had to be at least 15 minutes in length, but with these new changes that is irrelevant now because if you did a 15 minute mission, you'll have to wait 15 more minutes before you can do another.

Hail your new Overlord!
Career Officer
# 57
12-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Because there is no mention of the competitive race shortcut, I feel we should all take that as validation by Cryptic that this was, in fact, intentional. That means, go ahead and use it as it is NOT actually an exploit or cheat, but rather a sneaky easter egg in the game. If Cryptic changes it (as one doesn't FIX something that was done intentionally), then they change it, but from now on, unless I see some evidence to the contrary, I will hold that the shortcut is just that, a shortcut -- not a cheat, not an exploit, and I will ensure everyone in my various fleets understand how to use it (something until today, I refrained from doing, as I was assuming it was an exploit).
Sekhmet, Fleet Admiral, Ghost Company

Lilith, Shadowcat Elite, Ferason Shadow Force
Captain
# 58
12-13-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
I've got the Breen, Reman and Jem Hadar Candidates ready and waiting, but none of them are active yet because they're restricted to what they look like and what they're wearing.
How do you plan to get a Breen into a Starfleet uniform?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Career Officer
# 59
12-13-2012, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden089 View Post
Where did the Romulan BOFF come from? And how do i get one?
Reman BOff is a reward for the 2nd to last mission in the Romulan Series. Not sure of the name, but I believe it is the Brea System. You kill the Iconian Lapdog and destroy the Iconian gateways.

The Dev Blogs have an article Episode Reruns. States which 4 missions have the original reards. But you have to do them before Winter Event ends.

I'd be more concerned with optaining the Ophedian Can (Night of the Comet) and the Shroud (Boldly they Rode).
Lieutenant
# 60
12-13-2012, 05:48 AM
"Federation characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Bat'leth, and KDF characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Lirpa."

This is just great... Another step in the direction of eliminating the KDF as a separate faction with the end goal of making one big Starfleet family.
Closed Thread