Career Officer
More like a strange hiccup. Played one character (my wife's) where she died from the gas, reappeared in the next room, but for whatever reason I couldn't continue from there. It took beaming out and starting over to do it for her in particular. Otherwise loved it. Went through four times between my wife's characters and mine (she was too busy to play today). Wished it had been longer. Good storyline that needs continuing.

Also wouldn't mind being able to add the stasis cloning room to my Orion Free Traders starbase (KDF side) :-) But that's another story :-D
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-14-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markfalcone View Post
More like a strange hiccup. Played one character (my wife's) where she died from the gas, reappeared in the next room, but for whatever reason I couldn't continue from there. It took beaming out and starting over to do it for her in particular. Otherwise loved it. Went through four times between my wife's characters and mine (she was too busy to play today). Wished it had been longer. Good storyline that needs continuing.

Also wouldn't mind being able to add the stasis cloning room to my Orion Free Traders starbase (KDF side) :-) But that's another story :-D
Same thing happened to me.
I beamed out, and dropped the mission to start it again... 1-day, 15 hour timer...
Looks like I'll have to wait to get it on my main. Lesson learned.
What's worse, I had to work double shifts for the last 2 days, so that was my only chance
-------------------------
It's me, Chrome. [Join Date: May 2009]

"Oh, I may be captain by rank... but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer." ~Montgomery Scott~
Ensign
# 3 weapons
12-13-2012, 07:25 AM
can you allocate a target to fire on such as a ships weapons or engines
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-13-2012, 07:30 AM
WTF? ZOMBIE THREAD!!!!

*shoots with shotgun*
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln