Republic Veteran
# 21
12-13-2012, 08:38 AM
PMs with TS email has been sent.
Ensign
# 22
02-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Forum seems to be down just an fyi

Last edited by valascf; 02-21-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 23
02-22-2013, 06:42 AM
Sorry about that guys. Forum and TS was taken down for routine maintanence and upgrades. Everything is back and running down.
Empire Veteran
# 24
05-15-2013, 06:13 AM
My Friends,

Just a heads-up that this website will be coming down on Friday, May 17, as the time has come.

There were two things that halfway worked with regards to UFC ... the in game chat channel and the Team Speak server.

When the fleet I'm with no longer felt comfortable hosting the Team Speak server for reasons of not being around enough to manage it, another group stepped forward and set up a replacement ... choosing to call it "STO United" instead of United Fleet Coalition.

They likewise set up "STO-UNITED" chat channel in game to replace the UFC channel ... encouraging people to move there.

My last request is that they find a place to set up a STO United forum somewhere and keep the dream alive as a coalition.

UFC always rested on the shoulders of just one or two people. That was too much weight and responsibility.

I've a feeling STO United has more actively volunteering ... As such, I close this effort with the hope they can continue to evolve their group into what we always hoped would be the case for this group.

I wish them much success.

Qapla' !!!

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!